“Good 5.00 lunches”

Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Shelbyville
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Have gotten the 5.00 lunches several times at this DQ have always been fresh and hot. Service has been good.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

The $5. meal deals are a good value and a lot of food, cheseburger, fries, soda and an ice cream sundae!

Reviewed 4 May 2016

Yummy yummy shakes an blzzards the chicken tenders with gravy for dipping is delicious. Also the mushroom Swiss burger.

Reviewed 26 November 2015

I like their breakfast menu. Especially good is their biscuits with gravy. Coffee was also quite taystee!

Reviewed 6 October 2015

Stay away from this DQ! I live in Shelbyville and we have a problem almost every time we visit this location. Most of the employees are poorly trained and rude. The morning manager has a bad attitude. She is unfriendly and not accommodating to the customers at all. If you try to use a coupon, it's always an issue. Why put out coupons if you don't want people to use them? After my last encounter with this incompetent manager, I will not be back. I ordered an ultimate hash brown breakfast w/o onions and a side of gravy. When my order was ready, I said that is without onions right, and I was assured there were no onions. I should have known better and checked myself. I get home and guess what, it's loaded with onions. I can't eat onions. An almost $6 breakfast went in the garbage. I called DQ and asked for a manager. A male manager came on. I explained the situation. He was very nice, he apologized, and said he'd put my name in the book (this location makes so many mistakes they need a book to keep up with complaints and replacement orders). My entire order would be free next time. On my last visit I ordered the same thing and explained it was a replacement order for the problem last time. The girl at the register had to get the manager. The female morning manager came over with a scowl on her face. When she found out it was a free replacement order, her scowl got even uglier and her attitude was immediate. She acted all put out and even rolled her eyes at me. I don't know how this woman is a manager or even has a job. She is very unprofessional, unpleasant and rude. She obviously hates her job and feels it's appropriate to take it out on the customers. She then told me she could replace my meal but not the side of gravy. I explained the side of gravy was part of the original order that was to be replaced. She then got a nasty tone and told me if I wanted gravy it would be 73¢ I tried explaining again that the manager I spoke with said the entire order would be replaced, which included the side of gravy. She then told me "Well, he's just a day manager" I have no idea what that's supposed to mean, but her tone suggested that her authority was greater than his and she would not give me the gravy. I honestly couldn't believe a manager would argue with a customer over 73¢ She started rolling her eyes again and it was like trying to talk to a wall. I know small children who have better manners and far more reasoning skills. She wouldn't or couldn't comprehend it was part of the original order. That there should not be any extra charge. She was also mumbling under her breath about the day manager. Very unprofessional. I do enjoy DQ's breakfast but I will not be coming back to this location ever again. It was bad enough with the constant mistakes but the rude attitudes and poor customer service are just unacceptable. Especially from a manager. It's the only DQ in town so most people tolerate this bad behavior and service. After this last incident this location has lost myself and my entire family as customers. There are plenty of other options in town, with far better prices and service. Restaurants who actually appreciate their customers. That is where I will spend my hard earned money. Stay away from this place!

1  Thank Kerry B