“Quaint Quality”

Mc Kinley's Bread Shop & Deli
Ranked #6 of 62 Restaurants in Shelbyville
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

My Dad and I stopped in her for lunch after a morning of fishing and really enjoyed it! They make their own bread which was delicious and not overwhelming like some homemade bread can be. My Dad had an Italian panini, and I had a turkey sandwich and potato salad. A tasty, simple lunch that I would definitely repeat! The desserts looked great as well although we did not sample any.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

We stopped for lunch while traveling on I-64. We had the McKinley and the 615 sandwiches. They were the best sandwiches we have had at any restaurant on this multi day trip. The restaurant itself has real small town presence.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

Stopped in for lunch while walking around historic Shelbyville. They can make any sandwich that you can imagine. It was a hot day so had a salad instead of a sandwich but will go back when returning to Shelbyville.

Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

Just had a yummy lunch and friendly service at McKinley's. The place was crowded, but we didn't have to wait long. The sandwiches were great -- he had the 615 and I had the turkey and goat cheese panini. Treat yourself to a homemade cookie for dessert. You won't regret it. The train and mural are also a treat! Enjoy!

Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

The best lunch in Shelbyville. The sandwiches and soups are to die for! It's great to have a place like this to go to in our town.