“Tasty Chicken”

Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers
Ranked #34 of 137 Restaurants in Richmond
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I stopped here on our way to Pigeon Forge and everything was great. Food was delicious and restaurant was clean

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

If you don’t want chicken fingers then don’t go here. They literally have 4 items on the menu beyond catering/large order options...all of those involve chicken fingers. They were good no doubt but the menu is impressively unimpressive. Service was good.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

The chicken fingers here a like so many others; a good portion that smelled delicious, but the breading lacked zest and cooked overdone.

Wait time was average, service average---perfect for college kids or non-picky travelers, but I was not impressed as the food did not quite meet my expectations.

The waitress did not re-visit our table after we had been seated to check up on us.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Fantastic chicken fingers, love the cole slaw, good fries too. A bit slow getting our order, but well worth the wait.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went here to get a bite to eat. We were very pleased with the service that we received from the on duty manager Jordan Roberts. Mr. Roberts does an excellent job of taking care of his customers.