All reviews cracker barrel allow dogs main building room was clean great value staff was friendly and helpful first floor we've stayed yogurt would stay here again easy access non smoking nice stay great breakfast enjoyed my stay great place to stay king bed
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel was good enough for a road trip stay, I love that pets stay free but my room was a bit smelly like mildew but it was good enough for the price I paid. The staff I encountered was all very nice though and I felt safe since it's right down the block from a state police post.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQRichmondGM, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We'll share the mildew comment with our team and get that sorted out right away. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at this location for eight days during my evacuation from the hurricane in North Carolina. It is not fancy, but perfectly fine, and the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. It was very dark-friendly and people went out of their way to help with any need that arose. Very good value for the money!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your feedback and kind words! We're happy to have helped any way we could during your evacuation, and we hope to see you again under better circumstances in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I sat at the desk for 30 minutes waiting for someone to show up and no one did!!!!!! Great way to gain customers. I am so very disappointed because I have never went to a La Quinta with bad service.I had to go down the street to the Red Roof Inn. Disappointing!

1  Thank Homer W
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Homer,

Thank you for your direct and genuine comments. Rest assured, we will be looking into the comments you have made about your experience with our front desk staff. We hope to continue to have you as our guest, and look forward to another chance to serve you. Your feedback is taken seriously and we are taking steps to make the guest experience even better.

Respectfully,
Lacey
LQ Customer Care

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked this room online based on location and price as we were in town for a funeral and I'm not currently working. We cut our visit short because the room smelled of smoke and the exterior doors were not in good working condition. Exterior doors are not key controlled for security. Had several issues with room key not working.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Clean room. Great staff. Breakfast just ok. For the price we paid I can overlook breakfast. We felt very welcome with John at the front desk. Cute historic town down the hill six lights. Wonderful Irish Pub with great fish n chips. Will stay at this Laquinta location again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple