“Very nice place to stay”

Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Richmond
Reviewed 11 July 2017

This was the second time in four years we have stayed at this place and everything from the front desk and daily service of our rooms was nothing less than great. If you ever in this part of the state check it out was really nice to stay here.

Room Tip: Rooms are quite and very clean
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Robert M
REDROOF551, Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

Thank you so much for being a loyal Red Roof returning guest. We are thank you so much for the nice comments you said about our hotel and my employees. We will be looking forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Thanks!

Reviewed 1 July 2017

While here, I was extremely pleased with my stay. The rooms were clean and the staff was super friendly; not to mention the manager, Laurie, who went out of her way to make sure my stay was the absolute best it could be. Definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
REDROOF551, Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

I am very happy to hear that your stay with us was fantastic! We love hearing our guest's feedback! Thank you for the kinds words you spoke about my staff and hotel, we try our best to make each and every guest feel welcomed! Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Richmond, KY.

Safe travels!

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Desk clerk was nice. The hotel could use some cleaning. Lots of dust,little items laying around,and you can tell it's been awhile since at least our room has had any reminding.The pool area had a party so we weren't able to even use the area. We were also told by another guess the water wasn't warm. Being on the third floor smell smoke when our room was non smoking. The breakfast was a typical hotel breakfast nothing fancy.

Stayed: May 2017
REDROOF551, Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Thank you for staying with us. Thank you for your feedback. we will do our best to fix the issues you mentioned. We hope to see in the future.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

First I would like to say the front desk staff is sweet. The Continental breakfast bar needs a serious up grade because muffins,pop tarts,juice, biscuits & country gray. It's continental!!!
Also you guys bring in enough money in the hospitality business too where your capable to upgrade your lining often because my comforter should've had cigarette holes all in it.
Also the housekeeping they need to do a better job with cleaning because there should not be a ton of cobwebs all in the shower in the bathroom area, along with (long hairs) in the shower before it was used. Not to mention the smoking & pets that were in the hotel it was killing me. It was a very uncomfortable stay because I'm a non-smoker and they put on the floor(rm 303) with smokers, the smoke was so over whelming that the front desk associate brought me a smoke-free spray that I sprayed all night a long with 2 teenagers in the room with me.That was just great!
I'm also a certified travel agents and I feel like I honestly stayed at 1 star / truck stop hotel.
Be honest,as an owner would you live there comfortable ?HAPPY UPGRADING!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank turnetine
REDROOF551, Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

I am very sorry about your unsatisfactory stay you had with us. I will pass along your comments to the housekeepers and get them to step up their job with cleaning. I will speak with my owner about upgrading the breakfast options. Thank you for making me aware of the issues you had and we will do our best to correct them. We hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

This was a very nice clean hotel. Easy access right off of the interstate. The beds was very comfortable. Lots of restaurants located close to hotel. Check in was very easy and quick. I would give this hotel a A on cleanliness and comfort.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
REDROOF551, Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2017

Thank you for the kinds words you wrote about my hotel being clean and comfortable. I am very pleased to hear that check in was quick and easy. We appreciate your feedback! We hope to see you in the near future.

Safe Travels,