“Clean and servers are nice.”
Review of Asian Cuisine

Asian Cuisine
Ranked #75 of 137 Restaurants in Richmond
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I ordered bento box teriyaki chicken. The egg rolls were fine but the chicken was really rubbery. Like they had cooked it earlier in the day and then reheated. I thought it was raw at first which was terrible because the place looks great and the food looks amazing.

I think it’s worth another chance

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

My husband & I ate a great Sunday lunch at this new restaurant (it has been open ~ 2 months). We were very pleased with both the service and the fare. The waiter was very helpful in explaining the menu layout to us and any questions about specific items. They serve hibachi, Thai & Chinese dishes. I had General Tso’s Chicken with fried rice (comes with steamed rice but I paid $1.50 extra for fried). This is some of the best I’ve ever eaten! The chicken was so tender and the portion was huge. I have plenty for another meal later in the week. My husband ordered the Thai vegetable rice - he said it was excellent as well. My only disappointment was they only serve sweet tea, no unsweetened tea - we both had water. Our bill was $20!

The interior of the restaurant is very nice but not overly large. There are ~ 10-12 booths.

We will definitely be back!!

Reviewed 17 February 2018

but probably not the tops in the area. Much better than the fast food Chinese down the street however. The service was reasonably quick. The facility was "austere" but seemed clean, its small but greats for carryout. One of the cooks came out to visit and was quite personable. I felt pressured (by other customers) to order fast and move on. I ordered from the Chinese side of the menu - next time I will order Thai. What I ordered was average. I hope these people do well, they just need to step up their game a bit.