All reviews magical stay front desk room was clean would recommend this hotel to anyone one night night's sleep staff was friendly definitely stay here again free breakfast easy access enjoyed our stay great place to stay waffles vinyl super8 pet motel
Reviewed 20 September 2018

Enjoyed my stay! Staff and room were so accommodating to my needs as was the location of the hotel itself. I will definitely be coming back to the area and staying in the near future. I hadn't been in the Radcliff area or seen my ex hubby in over 8 years and I have to say that staying at the hotel provided easy access to his apartment, Red Lobster and the Movie Palace.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2018

This hotel was much improved and updated, and was the perfect choice for us for one night while we were in the Ft. Knox area. The breakfast was more than the usual budget priced hotel morning fare, there were waffles and nice danish. The coffee was excellent, and nice and hot. The staff were very helpful and allowed me to use the common bathroom after I had checked out to change for a long ride to my next destination, which I appreciated.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tushar T, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Radcliff Ft. Knox Area, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Thank you so very much for reviewing our Property on Trip advisor. Our Team members are the Epitome of Southern Hospitality. Please come back anytime!!!!

Reviewed 1 August 2018

I was surprised at how updated it was. The bathroom showed a little age, but the room itself was great! Everyone was very nice. Very clean. Good value for the price! Close to everything we needed. Fridge and microwave were great.

Trip type: Travelled with family

We appreciate your review and are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Very modest but new and clean room. No elevators to second floor.
Cereal or waffles for breakfast. Staff is very pleasant. The beds were a little hard but I like a firm mattress. I will definitely stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank wteete264614

Good Morning! We apologize for the lack of elevator, however we are glad that you had a good experience staying with us! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 29 July 2018

I think it was a Good value. Very Comfortable room. Liked the Free breakfast, but they could use a few more menu items. Very friendly staff. Plenty of Parking. So close to Ft. Knox. Would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Good Morning! Our staff is glad that you had a good experience staying with us! We hope to see you soon!