USD 82
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnice poolice machinewalking distancewould stay here againwifi
Reviewed 10 August 2017

this place has smoking king rooms available,the rooms are decent size a nice feature is the vinyl plank flooring instead of carpet it would seam to me as easier to clean without holding all the dirt,the only complaint I have is the pillows are more like couch throw pillows than bed /sleeping pillows,good breakfast

Room Tip: get a room on backside alot of road noise on road side
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2017

I ended up checking in at about 3 in the morning. The A/C had been left on fan, and there had been rain. My sheets were positively clammy. I had to wait for my body heat to dry the sheets before I could get to sleep. Also dingy, the towels were scratchy. The breakfast bar was a joke: cereal and stale bagels. If the military hadn't booked the room for me I never would have stayed here.

Room Tip: go somewhere else
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Had my doubts from the curb appeal but was pleasantly surprised by the room. I found it very clean and comfortable. It was just several miles from the Fort Knox gate which was convenient for me. Definitely would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Ken P, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge Fort Knox, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Econo Lodge

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Can I just give them Negative????

The only thing I can say is this hotel should not pass ANY FEMA Approved list at all!! This hotel had holes in the ceiling, bugs everywhere and the science project growing in the bathroom with the ceiling fan falling down.

The Breakfast was terrible and the yogurt was expired and the manager just didn't care.

Don't stay here.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

GM
Econo Lodge, Radcliff, KY

Reviewed 21 October 2016

this hotel is very clean , somewhat remodeled, the staff up front is very nice friendly, my room was nice and clean and somewhat renovated, the outside is clean and nice, nice area of town, the reviews are wrong, I would recommend to anyone needing a hotel here, I enjoyed my stay, wifi worked great, cable tv worked great, very quiet, comfortable, I would stay here again

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Ken P, Owner at Econo Lodge Fort Knox, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2016

Econo Lodge