USD 140
USD 87
  • Breakfast included
Motel 6 Elizabethtown(Elizabethtown)
USD 59
All reviewsnice poolice machinewalking distancewould stay here againwifi
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

The room was clean and the owners were friendly. The room was small but it is an Econo Lodge not a suite. Pool is small but not crowded. Continental breakfast was Eggos and danish. They DO offer a military/veteran discount which made the room even more affordable.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Ken P, General Manager at Econo Lodge Fort Knox, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2016

Econo Lodge

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

It was exactly what I thought an econo lodge would be... the room was clean, and they were pet friendly ($50 dept). The pool was small, but clean and not over crowded. It was nice enough for a 3day get away for memorial day.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank tavaroo
Reviewed 18 May 2016

The people were friendly and helpful when we called them, but the room was small and in need of renovations. It seemed clean enough, but everything looked old. The room was small and the furniture looked like it was old and had been repainted.

Room Tip: Check your room and if you don't like, ask to see another one.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Ken P, General Manager at Econo Lodge Fort Knox, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2016

GM
Econo Lodge, Radcliff, KY

Reviewed 28 March 2016

This stay ranks very high on my "horrible travel experiences" list. I asked for a non-smoking room. I was late arriving, so when I entered the room and smelled smoke, I decided to handle it the next day after work. My eyes were swollen when I awakened due to the smoke smell in the air. When I asked to be moved, I was told they were booked solid and there was no other room. Then I was reminded that my room was nonsmoking. Unfortunately, someone smoked in there (not me) and I was forced to suffer. I tried to find another nearby location, but could not be guaranteed a refund on my prepaid room. I went to the local Wal-Mart and purchased a can of Ozium Air Sanitizer which is designed to eliminate smoke odors. After spraying, I had to leave the room to prevent choking. If not for the spray, I would have probably ended up in the hospital due to my eyes swelling so badly. I highly discourage staying at this Econo Lodge. It was terrible. (Also located in a high traffic area. Very noisy).

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Ken P, General Manager at Econo Lodge Fort Knox, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2016

GM
Econo Lodge, Radcliff, KY

Reviewed 7 March 2016

The employees were very nice and friendly. The room was clean and also had a blow dryer and iron which was greatly appreciated. Breakfast was also nice. I had a wonderful stay here. I will definitely stay here again the next time I visit Radcliff. Thank you Econo Lodge : )

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Ken P, Manager at Econo Lodge Fort Knox, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2016

I am glad to hear that you were well taken of. I will share your comments with our staff. Thank you for being our guest and for sharing. We hope to see you again soon when you are back in town.