“Pub live music”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I have been few times and the food is not bad but nothing special for ltalian taste.The draft beer is very different from european beer...... honestly do not like it but it is very subjective.I prefer in a bottle even you don't have enought choice. You can listen to live music and the atmosphere is good.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Absolutely horrible! I knew we should have left when I went into the bathroom. It was worse than most gas stations. The restaurant is dark, dreary, and needs cleaning. The food....they have no clue how to bring out hot food. I ordered a French Dip with tater tots. There was barely a little chopped up meat to go with the roll. Both the sandwich and tater tots were barely warm. My fiance got a hamburger, which he ordered with fries. You know, the frozen Ore Ida crinkle cuts. Then, the band decides to show up. So they prop the back door open while they set up. Even when they and their equipment are in the building, the door stays open. And it's like 45 degrees blowing in on us. We moved to another table, but it didn't matter. The restaurant was now completely cold. We told the waitress, but clearly the manager was either not told or didn't care. I assume the later, as by the looks of him in his baggy clothes and unkempt look, he didn't care. He was walking around with an outdoor coat on, so guess he was warm. He also liked to take his cigarette breaks, so guess he needed it for them too.

Don't waste your money or time here. I've warned you.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

My family and I came into the restaurant to have dinner a few days ago. The service was horrible. We sat there forever waiting on someone to greet us! No one ever came to wait on us so we asked the bartender if we could speak with the manger on duty! This really tall man steps out from behind the bar after my husband walked away. He never did come to our table and it was still another 10 minutes before someone brought us menus. Remind you we had been her for over 20 minutes by this time. After we placed our drink order, it took the waitress another 10 minutes to get us our drinks, which was just sodas....After she took our order we ordered an appetizer that came out after our food. We then asked to speak to the manager again. I'm not really sure if this man was even management. He didn't have a tooth in his head and he wasn't professional at all. He just wanted to remove our food off the bill and pretend it never happened. He was wearing a hat and baggy jeans. I can't believe that he was the manager! I guess my expectations are a little too much for this place. I would at least hire a manager that looks presentable, (WITH TEETH) if your waitresses can't do their job because they're too wrapped up in their personal lives. I now know why the service, food and management was horrible. If they hire managers that look like this....I hate to see what is in the kitchen!

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Love the set up of this bar/restaurant. We we're lucky enough to set outside on the patio and I'd highly recommend setting there if the weather is agreeable. Nice place to catch some live music as well after dinner. Great menu, and I'd recommend the nachos with flour tortilla chips.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I got the feeling this was more of a place for business lunches.
The prices are on the high side.
They did have a bar and some bar foods.
The parking is horrible if you are not local and know where to park. It is a nightmare.
Would go back to see if dinner is a different vibe.