Open today: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
Pay extra for the Planetarium

I am not normally one to pay extra for things, one price for a ticket is good enough for me. But... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
skh100309
Monroe, North Carolina
Must-See!!

My eyes brimmed with tears. An overwhelming gratitude. As we walked around the Creation Museum, my... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
RobbieM496
Blackshear, Georgia
via mobile

1,860 results
All reviews petting zoo botanical gardens special effects zip line an open mind combo ticket camel ride book store noah's ark state of the art day pass planetarium shows ken ham whole family worth the trip grounds are beautiful science
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I am not easily impressed, however, I was hugely impressed by the Creation Museum, many exhibits, lectures, so much to see and do. Believer, unbeliever, skeptic, atheist, whatever you claim to be these people do an excellent job of making an incredibly strong case for creation, one that you will not find in most places, even in most "Christian" churches. Take your time, enjoy your day and "seek and you will find". God bless you, everyone!

Date of experience: May 2017
3  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Nice leisurely walk through exhibits confirming our views. Was refreshing to see dinosaurs and not have to read the billions of years ago garbage that you are so used to seeing in books. Liked the biblical perspective of the true creation and explanation for how it could happen for all those who doubt.

4  Thank Amy L
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed this museum, especially the planetarium in which we viewed a. 23 minute video about the cosmos, absolutely stunning... ($9.00 extra per person) It was worth it. The place was packed on Easter. If you only have time and money to do one thing, I would go to the ARK Encounter as my first choice though both are good. Also arrive when they open. They fill up fast!

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Bradbury777
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I loved visiting this museum and enjoyed seeing the dinosaur bones, insectarium, and all they had. Great place to learn about God and His creation!

2  Thank willh89
Reviewed 30 March 2018

It was very educational for the grandchildren. Brought the Bible alive for them to see all the stories they have heard about in a beautiful visual aid. Loved the bugs and the swinging bridges. Got to hear Buddy Davis sing and do a talk. 2nd visit here and worth it to see the grandkids light up.

4  Thank JFleshSiloam