“Great time, Relaxing environment, Good food, lots of activities!! Had a Blast!!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Eagle Falls Resort

Eagle Falls Resort
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Parkers Lake
Eagle Falls Resort
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Parkers Lake
London, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2010

My family and I camped in the camping area and had a BLAST!! They have added two new activities....Horseback Rides, one of the horses even does tricks like playing DEAD...seriously!! Also, Zip lining across the fishing pond!!! We had a BLAST!! It was so much fun, we plan on having our childrens birthday parties there!! Thanks Eagle Falls for making our Memorial Weekend one to remember!! We will be back!!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kurioziti911

Solo
Business
Coxs Creek, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2010

Eagle Falls is under new management since I was there last time in early 2008. We enjoyed it last time but new management has made defininte improvements. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms are clean with some updates. I enjoy using an actual key for entry to my room. I would rather stay at a mom and pop place anyday over a new franchise chain. It is a great location and the staff is friendly and helpful. According to people in the area, the pizza is best around but I had one of the best Philly sandwiches ever at their diner with hand cut fries. The diner prices are very affordable. Be prepared for no phones in the room (which is okay with me). Wireless is available for your computer. The rooms come with microwave and mini-frig but no coffee pots.

• Stayed May 2010
1 Thank Camsgirl1985
london
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2010

We stayed over Valentine's day weekend and we loved everything about the place. It has a very homey feel and the staff was great. They were extremely helpful and cooked up some great home cooking. Clean rooms, great food, great company. We had an excellent time during our stay and we will definitly be back. In fact we're already planning for our next getaway back to Eagle Falls.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
atl
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2009

We stayed at the lodge on arca race weekend , they had an event with nascar drivers . we had an excellent time the rooms were older but very clean . our favorite part was the diner . The food was awesome it was definetly all homemade and you could tell we ate breakfast lunch and dinner on both days , and the staff were super friendly , it is definetly a family owned business . We will be back !!!!!!!!

• Stayed November 2009, travelled with family
Celina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2009

WOW... All I can say. We had to come to KY due to a sudden death of my husbands father. The folks at the Lodge made us feel welcome and were awesome the whole entire time. Remember they are in the process of fixing up something they just bought and that they have a huge dream of being a success. With the family entity and friendly, outgoing attitude of EVERY person who worked there - I know that their dream will come true. The family and staff went WAY OUT OF THE WAY to help our family in our time of need. We arrived very short notice to clean rooms, friendly staff and AWESOME FOOD. Yes it is off season for them but the hospitality we felt was out of this world. The night of the viewing of my father in law, we were told to come to a room and get the cook "if we were hungry". We did that indeed (at about 10:30 pm - after restaurant hours) and he dropped everything and came down to the restaurant and made some of the biggest double burgers I have ever seen. My 20 year old sons look was priceless, his mouth open and just the comment of "OH MY GOD" when he brought out the "Burnin' Rubber Burger" This burger was so huge that he asked for an extra bun. The breakfasts and meals we had were great. The rooms were clean and rustic at the same time. You are in the mountains, if you open the door leaves ARE going to blow in. The owners son and daughter were also unbelievable - they would come down when they saw us outside and just talk. They took us for a hike to a cave and their play spot - WAY UP ON THE RIDGE. (along with their dog Max, who was my protector) I am a city girl who travels alot for work and I am sitting in a hotel in a large town right now and I wish I could open my door and look up the ridge and listen to the crows and the wild. We already are planning a trip back and YES WE WILL STAY WITH EAGLE FALLS... Thank you so much for all you did for us and your extreme hospitality. It will not be forgotten. Good luck with the ongoing renovations! Thanks again for a great time and experience my sons will never forget. Your hard work and attitude for life will pay off.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled with family
22.0 km away
Red Roof Inn & Suites Corbin
21.8 km away
Holiday Inn Express Corbin

Been to Eagle Falls Resort? Share your experiences!