Eagle Falls Resort
USD 55
USD 49
USD 142
  • Pool
Comfort Inn of Somerset(Somerset)(Great Value!)
USD 81
Hampton Inn Somerset(Somerset)(Great Value!)
USD 124
USD 114
USD 109
Courtyard Somerset(Somerset)
USD 125
USD 112
Courtyard
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 126/night.

Best Western Somerset(Somerset)(Great Value!)
USD 77
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 89/night.

Motel 6 Somerset(Somerset)(Great Value!)
USD 55
Red Roof Inn Somerset(Somerset)(Great Value!)
USD 62
USD 56
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 November 2009

WOW... All I can say. We had to come to KY due to a sudden death of my husbands father. The folks at the Lodge made us feel welcome and were awesome the whole entire time. Remember they are in the process of fixing up something they just bought and that they have a huge dream of being a success. With the family entity and friendly, outgoing attitude of EVERY person who worked there - I know that their dream will come true. The family and staff went WAY OUT OF THE WAY to help our family in our time of need. We arrived very short notice to clean rooms, friendly staff and AWESOME FOOD. Yes it is off season for them but the hospitality we felt was out of this world. The night of the viewing of my father in law, we were told to come to a room and get the cook "if we were hungry". We did that indeed (at about 10:30 pm - after restaurant hours) and he dropped everything and came down to the restaurant and made some of the biggest double burgers I have ever seen. My 20 year old sons look was priceless, his mouth open and just the comment of "OH MY GOD" when he brought out the "Burnin' Rubber Burger" This burger was so huge that he asked for an extra bun. The breakfasts and meals we had were great. The rooms were clean and rustic at the same time. You are in the mountains, if you open the door leaves ARE going to blow in. The owners son and daughter were also unbelievable - they would come down when they saw us outside and just talk. They took us for a hike to a cave and their play spot - WAY UP ON THE RIDGE. (along with their dog Max, who was my protector) I am a city girl who travels alot for work and I am sitting in a hotel in a large town right now and I wish I could open my door and look up the ridge and listen to the crows and the wild. We already are planning a trip back and YES WE WILL STAY WITH EAGLE FALLS... Thank you so much for all you did for us and your extreme hospitality. It will not be forgotten. Good luck with the ongoing renovations! Thanks again for a great time and experience my sons will never forget. Your hard work and attitude for life will pay off.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2009

After reading some of the reviews we decided to test the waters so to speak. When we arrived we found a quaint little place. The rooms we had were clean, and freshly painted and no oder. The shower were scrub clean and four of us took showers back to back and never ran out of hot water. We had plenty of towels clean ones every day. We found out that the resort had just been taken over by new mangers about in April of 2009. Mr and Mrs. Petty have work extremely hard to turn the resort around. They told us how bad the conditions were when they took over, that tells the story of the bad reports on file. They told us they got a ways to go but it happening. We were glad we went there the prices were good and the restaurant just opened and the food was great. So most of the reviews prior to April of 2009. may be just , but not now I highly recommend this place for a very nice getaway, the kids went horse back riding, theres hiking, theres water falls and much more.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2009

My wife and I went to Cumberland Falls for a late anniversary getaway and stayed at this hotel. We are on a tight budget and planned our trip accordingly. We got a jacuzi suite for two nights that cost the same as one night in the CF Lodge. Our suite was clean and comfortable and we had no complaints. The staff were as friendly and helpful as they could be. It has been a long time since my wife and I went anywhere, and even longer since we went anywhere and felt like valued customers.
The Eagle Falls Resort has a general store which is a gift and souvineer shop that has art and basic food items like cold drinks and asprin. Nothing, other than the local art was overpriced. There is an arcade, a play ground, and a clean and cool swimming pool. The hotel cafe is next to the office and serves meals on a daily basis. the morning we left, they had a big bar-b-que smoker cooking lunch out front. As far as the location is concerned, this hotel is located in the middle of everything that there is to do in the area. This hotel is run by a family and has a great family atmosphere. We are planning to go back and stay again in the fall when the leaves change.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2009

Went for 2 days to see moonbow.From outside "RESORT!" looks OLD, Inside, also Old. Holes in "PANELING" & stuffed with newspaper. Stated, they had a store, arcade & restaurant, all were closed 95% of the time & pad locked! No where else to stay! There were only 2 towels, for 3 people, no shampoo/conditioner. Said towels were at pool...no towels. There was coffee & cups, But no pot.Owner stated that he had owned for a month. We believe, it wont be much longer.Rooms did seem clean, but must be too much for 2 people to handle that possibly had no experience in this biz.
Wondered if restaurant/diner would ever open, he said, when his wife gets back.Apparently she is also the cook & didn't look very clean. May have slept 3 broken hours. Signs posted evrywhere, NO REFUNDS! I wonder why?!
We were able to find food at the Dupont Lodge @ Riverview Restaurant.
Food there was very good, They felt so bad for us, that they, supplied us with shampoo, conditioner & soap. Pics online of Eagle Falls, look good, must be old pics! Also must have written their own review. SORRY BUT NO THANKS.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2009

We stayed at this site last year and we really enjoyed ourselves we decided to spend our vacation here also this year. We had a wonderful time. We fished in the lake, We hiked at the Cumberland Falls, Eagle Falls, and Yahoo Falls, We rented a raft at the Falls. We went horse back riding. The Cumberland Falls is our Favorite place to visit we went there for our Honeymoon. We will definitely be back to camp at the campgrounds there at Eagle Falls Resort. We really enjoyed the fresh air and the relaxed atmosphere of the area. The restaurant has very good food also. The general store is also fun to shop in. 10 Stars.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family