Eagle Falls Resort
USD 55
Red Roof
USD 142
  • Pool
Comfort Inn of Somerset(Somerset)(Great Value!)
USD 84
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 96/night.

Hampton Inn Somerset(Somerset)(Great Value!)
USD 125
USD 114
USD 109
Courtyard Somerset(Somerset)
USD 113
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 129/night.

Best Western Somerset(Somerset)(Great Value!)
USD 92
Motel 6 Somerset(Somerset)(Great Value!)
USD 55
Red Roof Inn Somerset(Somerset)(Great Value!)
USD 62
USD 56
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 62/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 September 2010

We live about 30 minutes from Eagle Falls Resort but had never been. It is very close to Cumberland Falls. I had some friends who went a few weeks ago to do the zip line so my son and I went to try this Saturday. It was great and the staff was great. We had a great time. Would recommend for anyone. We actually did the zip line twice.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank Gsearsg
Reviewed 14 July 2010

After this "resort" changed hands in April 2009, the reviews improved and our group thought we'd found a nice place for our get-together. Little did we know it had changed hands AGAIN and a things were different. Family-owned, obviously....when there's a young girl sitting at the front desk who has to go find an adult for everything.

The rooms were "old" -- old furniture, nasty carpet, uncomfortable beds and the bathrooms were unpleasant with stained tiles, block walls, toilet paper holder with no roller....I think you get the picture. A few rooms have been re-done, but even the one I saw was about the level of a budget hotel...the bathroom in one had a drain in the floor, I guess so it could be "hosed down" for cleaning....ick!

The website for this place is VERY misleading -- besides the lack of refrigerators, phones, etc. the diner is a joke. One morning a member of our group went in at 8 am for breakfast -- they had to wake up the cook! The cook arrived 15 minutes later and 45 minutes after entering the restaurant our friend finally got her omelet. Please note she was the only person in the diner! There were no pop machines, so if you wanted a drink you had to go into the diner....ok if it was open but it was obviously not open 24/7. Needless to say, we found alternatives for our meals, not an easy task since this place is pretty much in the middle of nowhere. Thank goodness for the state park lodge and a small market in a gas station....both just a few miles away.

In the list of amenities below....yes there was a pool (but evidently friends of the family used it more than hotel guests as a car would pull up, a bunch of kids would get out and jump in the pool) and yes, technically there was a restaurant....but that uses the term loosely.

I realize this is a pretty harsh review, but this place DOES have potential! It's in a beautiful area but it needs good management and the money to really fix the place up.

• Stayed: July 2010
3  Thank maicakid
eaglefallsdiner, General Manager at Eagle Falls Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2010

On behalf of of the managment at eagle falls lodge , We apologize for any inconviences that may have arose during your stay. One thing I as the GM would like to respond to is the fact of the swimmers in the pool , at eagle falls lodge we allow our campers to use the pool facilities , who are in the rear of our facilities , We had a large presence that weekend . Once again i apologize for any issues I assure you that if they were at any time brought to our attention they would have been dealt with immediatley . Thank you Eagle Falls Lodge Managment .

Reviewed 18 June 2010

The room smelled like mold and mildew. The shower did not drain. A previous visitor's soap was still in the shower with hair all over it. There was scum all over the bottom of the shower. No coffee pot. TV made horrible noise the whole time. No wi-fi as advertised. Not even a phone in the room. Pretty crappy. I would NEVER go there again. Wasted our money big time!

• Stayed: June 2010
1  Thank UnhappyGuest027
Reviewed 4 June 2010

My family and I camped in the camping area and had a BLAST!! They have added two new activities....Horseback Rides, one of the horses even does tricks like playing DEAD...seriously!! Also, Zip lining across the fishing pond!!! We had a BLAST!! It was so much fun, we plan on having our childrens birthday parties there!! Thanks Eagle Falls for making our Memorial Weekend one to remember!! We will be back!!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kurioziti911
Reviewed 28 May 2010

Eagle Falls is under new management since I was there last time in early 2008. We enjoyed it last time but new management has made defininte improvements. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms are clean with some updates. I enjoy using an actual key for entry to my room. I would rather stay at a mom and pop place anyday over a new franchise chain. It is a great location and the staff is friendly and helpful. According to people in the area, the pizza is best around but I had one of the best Philly sandwiches ever at their diner with hand cut fries. The diner prices are very affordable. Be prepared for no phones in the room (which is okay with me). Wireless is available for your computer. The rooms come with microwave and mini-frig but no coffee pots.

• Stayed: May 2010