All reviews shooting range a wonderful stay would stay again sporting clays staff was friendly caves pistol lodging nashville keys pets
Reviewed 2 December 2016

Not finding a "local" establishment in Bowling Green with which to enjoy our Thanksgiving meal, we decided to travel the short distance to the Mammoth Cave area and visit the Park Mammoth Lodge. Regrets: NONE. Even though we waited well over an hour for a table, we determined after the first bite that every minute was well spent. The meat was savory with a hint of smoke and the vegetables were well seasoned and tasty. For a buffet meal, everything was steamy hot and not the least overcooked. The pies appeared to be homemade and provided an excellent conclusion to our meal. We have already decided on a return visit next year!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Milehidoug
Reviewed 25 November 2016

Visited for the Thanksgiving Buffet as we had heard from several friends that the food was excellent. As we live just 30 miles away, there was no need for a room, but based on our experience I would Love to visit for a weekend getaway!
Everything on the Buffet was warm and delicious! Despite the crowd ( they had anticipated about 150 people, more than 400 had showed up before we were seated, Therefore, there were shortages on the buffet at times - but never too long - and it was ALL worth waiting for. The Ham and Turkey were both smoked to perfection and I honestly could not tell if the mashed potatoes were real or instant. The wait staff performed extremely well under the conditions, always smiling and checking on guests. A wonderful dining experience.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Doug's M
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed for one night. Accommodations were excellent. Bed and bathroom were fine. Staff was attentive always asked if there was anything i needed. Restaurant and bar were fine. Close to Mammoth park and route was very easy.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2016

This has been our go to cheap getaway for many years. We never expect 5 stars but since we have not been here in about 10 years we were very disappointed. It was always a little "rustic" but things have really degenerated. There was no wifi in the rooms and terrible TV reception. There was no coffee maker or hair dryer. I was moderately interested in the shooting range since I live in Louisville and don't have as much opportunity to target shoot any more but the weekend we chose to go there it was overwhelmed with shooters and their families. It also appears that the hotel is now owned or operated by some sort of shooting organization. I am OK with that I guess but it just seemed a little overwhelming. The food was mediocre at best. The buffet was uninspired and cold. Maybe I am just getting old or these lackluster "amenities" are ok with avid shooters but I think this is my last trip. We got lucky and got a room at Barren River State Resort Park. It is a little pricier but still affordable and has the few amenities I am looking for.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank pdog1953
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

This is your one stop shop if you are into Shooting Sports. This place has it all. You can shoot all day and then enjoy the night without ever having to leave the property. I stayed here during the ProAm event and enjoyed every minute of it.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo