“Location is great - but too bad for the roaches.”

Park Mammoth Resort
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Park City
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Great location (of course) you are in the park~~ however our room was in dire need of a good scrub. Carpet was stained and gross. PLUS the roaches were disgusting. Housekeeping suggested we go somewhere else in a round about way.- "We like having you as a guest, but you don't have to stay here" was her reply when I asked for someone to please come in and spray for bugs.- bug spraying is every 3 months by the park not the motel and there is "nothing" they can do. This response is unacceptable.
We won't stay here again.

Room Tip: Don't stay here if you want a nice room.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank L. J

Reviewed 20 June 2016

if you like a lot of drunk golfers and loud music all night then this is the place for u.i would advise you not to take your children here . the owner basically cursed at us for driving a golf cart around the golf course we wasn't the drunk ones. we will never stay there again and I would not recommend this place to anyone we stayed there for a night but that will be my family and friends last time there, hated it and didn't like the owner there, and there was no pool nothing but a lot of drunk men using foul language .

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank 190littlebit
Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

The reception staff are very friendly and helpful - definitely a more personal feel than a chain hotel. The sheets and towels were clean and water for shower was hot. However, the blankets on the beds were thin, old, and in some cases stained. The furniture was in poor repair - I got a splinter from the desk and the cushions on the chairs were stained. The carpet was worn and there were a number of dead bugs on the floor (although it is in the middle of the woods). Hard to rate this hotel as even average given the state of the rooms, but, as they say, it has good bones and with a complete renovation of the rooms and some general upkeep of the grounds, this could be a nice place to stay.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer F
Reviewed 24 February 2016

I booked this hotel 2 months in advance as one of the few pet friendly hotel options near Mammoth Cave. I booked early, knowing that spring break is a busy travel time of year. After reading other reviews mentioning poor service, I called and confirmed the reservation with Vicki on the phone, in addition to my online confirmation. Three weeks before our trip, Vicki calls me back and tells me they decided to have a shooting competition that weekend and "she's sorry she won't have a room for me." WHAT?? Not even one room??? I will never stay here. Don't believe you have a reservation even after you have confirmation!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2015

OK, I'll be honest - I was completely surprised at how awesome this resort was! All the reviews never mentioned the wine tasting room and great balconies. We had a family reunion for a long weekend. They gave us 4 rooms that were connected by a huge balcony with rocking chairs! Perfect! On Sat night there had an outdoor band and brought out the bar tables and chairs to the drive. Everyone at the hotel hung out and danced the night away - so much fun! They also have a golf course and extensive shooting range. There is an old school playground, tennis courts, archery (bring your own bow), corn hole and plenty of room to toss a football. They are close to Mammoth Caves and all the local attractions. It is retro - actually, not (with couches) and have very few outlets in the hotel rooms. But, you are on vacation and it's OK to put down your phone and go outside to play.

Room Tip: ask for a balcony room on the second floor.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Best Western Bowling Green
#4 of 36 in Bowling Green
16.9 km away
Quality Inn & Suites Horse Cave

Been to Park Mammoth Resort? Share your experiences!