Park Mammoth Resort
TripAdvisor
All reviewsshooting rangea wonderful staybowling greencavespistolnashvillekeyspets
Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

Rooms were older but clean. I read somewhere they are updating the rooms. Wifi in lobby, not in room. Staff friendly and helpful when checking in. Restaurant on site however did not eat there (had other plans for the time we were staying) but smelled appetizing. Overall good experience would stay again.

I think the biggest thing to remember is this isn't a chain hotel so it has its little quirks.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Erin H
Reviewed 13 July 2015

Convenient, good atmosphere but run down. Loved that the hotel was right next door to Mammouth cave. It's a shame that the hotel rooms are so ignored. We stayed in room 169 and it was so humid in the room. The air conditioning ran non stop yet never got the humidity out of the room. There was so much dirt build up in the ac unit. Looks like it had never been serviced or cleaned. Front desk staff was very pleasant. Breakfast buffet was tasty.

Stayed: July 2015
2  Thank Teri H
Reviewed 10 January 2015

really enjoyed the 2 days we were there. the staff was very friendly and helpful. This is an older hotel and is not to be confused with the high dollar places.

They do not have a lot to do but we were there for the New Year's Eve party they have each year. This was our 2nd year there. For the food and the party, and New Years Day breakfast, I don't think you can beat the price.

If your looking for a quiet, kickback place to relax, I do very much suggest this place. In the winter they do not have a lot of business so the restaurant is not usually open for business.

they have wifi but only in the lobby.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2014

We called ahead to obtain information about the shooting range & if we need reservations. We came down with the expectations of being able to shoot. Did not happen. The staff made us feel unwanted. Was not informed the range isn't opened during deer season. Would not recommend. Wasted weekend and driving 4 hours to get there.

• Stayed: November 2014
6  Thank Traveler7171
Reviewed 22 October 2014

Off the beaten track and catering to golfers and shooters, the restaurant here is pretty good. The rooms? Meh? Not so hot. You can't get Wi-Fi in the room at all, and the room itself is, well, rustic. Friendly staff at night, but in the morning at check out I asked if there were a discount available and got a lecture instead on how she had to pay booking.com a commission and she was running a special anyway and I was lucky to get the price I did. I pointed out to her that without finding her on booking.com I wouldn't have been here at all. There were maybe five cars in the large lot so the fact is, despite her specials, she wasn't exactly busy. I wouldn't stay there again. And that lady needs some lessons on customer service.

Room Tip: good luck.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple