“Super Place!”

Drury Suites Paducah
Ranked #4 of 29 Hotels in Paducah
Reviewed 20 March 2017

We stayed here 2 nights in the Queen Suite. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and were very accommodating. They even let us check in early. We love the food and drinks here! Our only complaint is we wish the TV's were wall mounted as difficult to watch while lying in bed. It's an older facility but very well kept. Nice pool, hot tub and gym. Will definitely stay here again! Special kudos to Nicole and her staff!

Room Tip: Never had a bad room here and have stayed several times.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Drury Suites Paducah

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Check in was great, and the room was clean and neat. However, some creature comforts were very disappointing. For example, the adjustable desk chair wasn't adjustable and was locked in the lowest setting, making access to the desk very uncomfortable with my arms over my head. A dog was barking down the hall for over two hours, and the toilet in the room was only 14" tall! Good size for a child, but a painful experience for a 6 ft. adult. Sleep was uneventful, but breakfast was not ready the following morning at 6 am as advertised. We had to get on the road hungry. Over all it was a below average experience in this hotel.

Room Tip: Avoid the first two floors where pets are allowed.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2017

I had an absolutely incredible stay at the Drury Suites in Paducah, Kentucky. The hotel was conveniently located just off the interstate and just minutes from pretty much everything in town. There are several perks to staying at this amazing hotel. There was a small kitchen area in my room that I could use to prepare meals and snacks. There was also a great guest pantry where you could pick up late night snacks. Not to mention free popcorn and soda throughout the afternoon, free hot breakfast, and great drink specials and socializing during the 5:30 Kickback. Need a fitness center...they have it! Business center for emails and printing copies of stuff you need for a meeting...check! Indoor pool, free WiFi, and a clean, comfortable room that you can call home!! I thoroughly enjoyed interacting with the staff and other guests at this hotel and can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 March 2017

We are staying on our return trip back north, that should give a clue as to how pleased we were at the Drury Suite in Paducah. The staff greeted us with big smiles and were more than happy to help us find a place to have dinner. The room was clean, bed was good as were the pillows. Our small dogs were welcome there and all went well.

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed 10 March 2017

LOCATION
Very conveniently located, just off of a highway exit ramp. Within walking distance to multiple restaurants and shops, with more available within a short drive. Plenty of parking around the hotel.

HOTEL / LOBBY
Lobby had, unlike what I'm used to, quite a few people sitting around and socializing. Hotel offers refreshments / drinks in the evening to the hotel guests, a very nice touch!
We didn't have time to go to the indoor pool but had a view of it from our room, it was also being utilized by hotel guests.

ROOM
We stayed at a suite on first floor. The room was clean and quite spacious. The sheets were fresh and towels clean. Carpeting and upholstery in a good shape.

One thing I would have liked, and it was surprising to not have it - an outlet on both sides of the bed. I am used to charging my phone overnight and using it as an alarm clock, so it's convenient to have it right next to the bed. In this case there were nightstands on both ends but only one had an outlet available.

In my booking I mentioned dust allergy and the room was just spotless! They did a great job.

BREAKFAST
Included in the stay is continental breakfast. The choices included scrambled eggs, a couple of meat options (pork), cereal and oatmeal, biscuits and gravy, and two or three types of fresh fruit. And of course, there were hot and cold beverages available.
The BEST part was the fact that the chef made herself available and the manager on duty FREQUENTLY came by to check on the guests and cleaned tables as needed.

CUSTOMER SERVICE
Before our stay I called the hotel twice.

First in regards to an available service (package delivery/hold) and a very pleasant, helpful lady that answered the phone was able to answer all my questions.

The second time I called with a special request. The lady that answered got the manager on the line and he went above and beyond, discussed the available options with me and in less than 5 minutes not only addressed all my concerns and questions but was able to make the arrangements AND even upgraded our room.

The manager also confirmed the details in my booking (dust allergy) and ensured me he would personally check on the room to ensure the staff has done a great job.

This was the single best customer service experience I've encountered.

Great stay, would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple