“Couldn't ask for more!!!”

Residence Inn Paducah
Ranked #13 of 28 Hotels in Paducah
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Great location, easy to get to downtown, easy to get to shopping places. Convenient, comfortable, non smoking, clean and with a complimentary breakfast.
Would gladly stay there again.

Room Tip: I used Priceline, but, appears I could have done just as well booking though Hotels.com or calling t...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Stout1967

Reviewed 22 February 2012

We only stopped for 1 night while on a 23 hour road trip. we arrived late and left after breakfast, but I wish we could have stayed longer!! The hotel was very clean and the decor was fantastic! The breakfast included in the rate was hot and one of the best included breakfast we have ever had! Everyone we encountered that worked there were friendly and helpful! We could have not asked for more for the money!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Pinkbobo11
Reviewed 8 February 2012

Stopover on trip from Kansas City to Florida.

We found this property to be very clean and with all the amenities that you expect from a Residence Inn. Even though they had a light reception we wanted a meal. The staff was extremely courteous and pointed us in the right direction for dinner. There are ample restaurants and shopping located within one or two miles.

The "HOT" free breakfast was excellent and the room had all the bells and whistles for a most comfortable overnight stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Mo_Kan_Traveler_12
Reviewed 6 December 2011

I stayed here due to a family tragedy and based on other reviews. The staff is very friendly and the lobby, pool and breakfast area are very clean. The parking is close by and the Hotel is easily accessible from I-24 . We stayed in the larger suite and were really impressed with the room. It was very clean and had a nice floor plan. I really enjoyed the bedroom; the bed was as comfortable a bed as I have ever slept in. The breakfast is from 7 to 10 am. They had scrambled eggs, bacon, home potatos and some sort of sausage, egg and cheese sandwiched between two pancakes. They also had yogurt , cereal, juice , milk and a waffle maker. I did have trouble with the waffle maker. I flipped it over but the timer never activated. I told the manager (I'm pretty sure) and two staff members at one of the tables but I guess they were too involved in their conversation to give me any real assistance; very sad since I was the only person in the room at the time. Despite that I still had a great stay and would definately stay here again.

Room Tip: Some people live here temporarily so be sure not to get a room under a family of young kids. We were...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank mmcneil67
Reviewed 30 September 2011

An excellent stay at the Paducah Residence Inn. We needed a one night stopover on our way from Pensacola to Minneapolis. We were tired of driving and decided to check for Marriott Properties in Paducah and then chose the Residence Inn. The one bedroom suite was FABULOUS. We had the FREE Breakfast in the morning and FREE wireless internet in the suite. It was so great, we considered staying another day to just to enjoy the luxury of the suite.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank DoubleChocolate
Travellers also viewed these Paducah hotels
0.7 km away
0.8 km away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Paducah West
1.1 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson

Been to Residence Inn Paducah? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Residence Inn Paducah

Address: 3900 Coleman Crossing Cir, Paducah, KY 42001-6516
Region: United States > Kentucky > Paducah
Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#4 Business Hotel in Paducah
#6 Family Hotel in Paducah
Price Range: $146 - $207 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Residence Inn Paducah 3*
Make yourself at home at the Residence Inn Paducah. Conveniently located off I-24 & HWY 60. We are near popular shopping and dining establishments, as well as area attractions including the Lowertown Arts District, the National Quilt Museum, Bluegrass Downs, Harrah's Casino, and Paducah International Raceway. Explore Kentucky history at the Paducah Wall to Wall Murals. This Paducah hotel is convenient to many area businesses and hospitals, including Western Baptist and Lourdes Hospital. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, the Residence Inn Paducah is the only choice for premier extended stay, corporate, or leisure travel. Our small conference room is perfect for depositions or interviews. Our All King-Suite hotel includes fully equipped kitchens, separate living and sleeping areas, and plenty of space for relaxing, entertaining, or meeting with colleagues. Take advantage of the indoor and outdoor facilities at your Residence Inn by Marriott -Paducah. Complimentary full Southern breakfast buffet, & home cooked dinner at Social Reception starting at 6:00 pm (M-W ). Pets welcome ($50 non-refundable fee) ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Paducah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Paducah Residence Inn