Review Highlights
Okay

These trampoline parks are popping up everywhere. We have a couple where we live over in eastern... read more

Reviewed 28 May 2017
Micjdawg
via mobile
Great Time

Our girls had a lot of fun when we brought them here. It’s kind of small so I’m not sure how it... read more

Reviewed 2 August 2018
kritnae
Lexington, Kentucky
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Was there today and was treated bad by the young man working the counter. I asked for water and he refused at first to sell it because of a vending machine. After I told him what bill I had he became more rude and threw my change back at me. Need some mature people to work.

3  Thank 1,771
Reviewed 25 February 2017

The previous reviewer mentioned a lack of staff. While true, it didn't bother us. I'm a 33 year old male, and I went with my whole family (1 year old, 3 year old, 29 year old wife, 40 year old sister, and 62 year old mother in law) and we had a great time. We were definitely sore the next day because we got a great "work out" just by jumping around.

In addition to the main arena, which is 20 or so trampolines, there are some other attractions.

There is a ball pit, a video camera where you can watch yourself on a 30 second delay jump into the ball pit. There's an obstacle course that costs extra; a baskteball hoop; a toddler area; and a dedicated spot for dodge ball.

I recommend getting a Groupon because it is expensive but well worth it for the fun and the exercise.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

There wasn't much staff here, I counted 3 Teenage girls for the whole facility.. Didn't appear to be anyone working over age 18.. Over crowded, where large teenage boys jumping close to my 7 year old daughter.. Appeared disorganized and the staff at times appeared overwhelmed..

1  Thank 988krism