“Quaint and nice bistro”

Euro Wine Bar
Ranked #7 of 100 Restaurants in Nicholasville
Price range: USD 5 - USD 13
Cuisines: American
Description: Experience a carefully curated wine menu, hand-crafted, house-infused cocktails, handmade pizzas & heavy tapas-style hors d'oeuvres in a friendly, casual setting.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We were on Kentucky bourbon trial trip for my husband’s birthday celebration. After reading the reviews for Nicholasville restaurants, we decided to have dinner at Euro wine bar. The location was easy to find, with easy parking. As drinks, we chose the Scofflaw (sugar cubes soaked in chocolate coffee, black walnut bitters with bourbon) and Uptown girl (cucumber/melon vodka, gin, elderflower liqueur & champagne topped with plum bitters). Then we had Brie appetizer, wedge salad and pizza w/egg in the center which I like. It is a quaint, romantic place.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

After 10 years, it’s not surprising that Euro Wine Bar has developed quite a following. Most of the people in Nicholasville know who Euro Charlie is. Good food, your favorite wine, beer, and legal beverages combined with people you know make for a good evening out. If you’re looking for a place where you don’t know anybody, this is not the place for you. However if you want to hang out with people you know, come on out!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 30 July 2017

This small, fun wine bar was a pleasant surprise after a day of driving. We didn't want a dinner so my husband and I ordered the wedge salad, KY hot brown, and pulled pork sliders. It was plenty for both. We recommend eating the sliders with the slaw...it was amazing slaw. Each selection was delicious. We felt well-attended by cheerful bartenders even though it was crazy-crowded. And it was really loud, but it's a bar, after all.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 16 October 2016

Was visiting a friend in Lexington, KY, last week, and we went to Euro. It's a small, casual, vibrant place with great drinks, incredible food, and friendly, hard-working owner and staff. My friend and I shared the lasagna dip, which was one of the day's specials--fabulous. I had the ravioli, which one of the bartenders recommended--fantastic. My friend let me try her pizza, and it may be the best pizzas I've ever had. I particularly liked the thin, crisp crust. If I'm ever in the region again, I'll make sure to go back to Euro.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

A quaint little bar with awesome food, drinks and atmosphere for friend gatherings. Right on main street the business has been recognized by the Chamber of Commerce.

Date of visit: September 2015