All reviews pedestrian bridge newport on the levee german restaurant giant jenga great location giant connect sliding pocket door apartment building the shower toilet area across the river within walking distance entertainment complex room service is room darkening shades bed was super comfy lobby area ohio river
Reviewed 15 June 2018

My children and I regularly travel to the Newport area and I couldn't have been happier when I found this property. The rooms were beautiful, comfy beds, fluffy pillows, and the location cannot be beat. We loved the happy hour and facilities. Friendly staff, clean rooms and property, we will ABSOLUTELY be back!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Liza R, Public Relations Manager at Aloft Newport on the Levee, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you for sharing your comments! Our goal is to knock your socks off and it sounds like we took care of both the left and the right. We are so glad our staff took good care of you and your family during your visit! Thank you so much for the positive review!

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel exterior and interior are modern. Very artistic building definitely an awesome hotel. Is at a great location you can walk across the street to go to the awesome hofbrahaus. Also can walk a short distance to walk the bridge across the ohio river. Also a short drive or walk to the aquarium. Had a great rooms and a nice bar. I nice place to sit on the patio to have a few drinks with family and friends. Definitely will be the place I stay whenever in Newport or cincinnati

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Liza R, Public Relations Manager at Aloft Newport on the Levee, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Thank you for letting us know about your fantastic experience with us. We are thrilled that you had a great stay with us at Aloft Newport on the Levee and look forward to seeing you back here. Come back again soon to enjoy some more patio drinks! :)

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

I loved the look of this hotel and was very excited to stay. There was lots of parking and nice amenities. However, we had a bad experience with the staff and service.

Every day, we had to go in to ask for our room to be cleaned, and it wasn’t several times (They have a policy where you can hang a flyer on your door and they wont clean in order to be more environmentally friendly. We did not participate). Our bed linens were never replaced (though we specifically requested it).

Some members of the front desk staff were very rude when we had questions. Every night it seemed like something was not done.

Lastly, there were several added charges not communicated in advance. We double checked before our arrival that we had locked in a rate for our stay, but this did not include everything.

The parking for the hotel costs $10 a day. Additionally, instead of doing the normal charge for incidentals, we were surprised by $150. When we initially questioned it, the girl behind the desk gave us an attitude. Upon checkout, the manager was there. The girl at the desk let it slip that it was normally $75, which was half what we were charged. The other guests checking out with us noted that they had the same question. The manager basically said that there was an extra charge for this weekend only. (This means that the charge was basically for people taking the discounted price offered to attendees of the Bunbury festival.) We were not pleased, especially since it will take a week for the money to be back in our account.

As much as I liked the hotel itself, the staff and all the charges really drove me away from wanting to stay at this location again. Very disappointed.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank ChamomileAndClover
Liza R, Public Relations Manager at Aloft Newport on the Levee, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Thank you for providing this valuable feedback. On behalf of Aloft Newport on the Levee, we deeply apologize for the issues with our service. We clearly experienced a breakdown of communication and I am so sorry for the inconvenience this caused you during your stay.
We greatly appreciate hearing about where our opportunities lie, as we are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

From check in to check out, everyone was very friendly and helpful! The hotel is very clean! We had no complaints at all! We would definitely stay again!! The hotel is pet friendly- they had little doggie water bowls and a jar full of treats at the front door, which I thought was a very nice touch!
You are right on the Levee, so you are walking distance to so many restaurants, shopping, music venues, etc.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Glad to hear it, Lindsee! We take great pride in providing superior customer service and I'm glad we were able to help in creating a memorable stay for you during your stay. We love our furry guests and are happy that you chose to stay with us. Thanks again!

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Nice, trendy hotel with quick, walkable access to many restaurants and nightlife. A short walk across the river and you're in Cincinnati. One downfall for me was no complimentary coffee all day. I live on this stuff. Other than that I spent 10 days here and my stay was comfortable, convenient, and cozy.

Stayed: May 2018

Thank you for evaluating your experience at our hotel. We are happy you had a pleasant stay, but we are disappointed you didn't get to experience our complimentary coffee! We typically keep it out until after lunch time. I will share your experiences with our team and we will continue to get better. We look forward to another opportunity to serve you very soon.