“Super Customer Service !!”

Days Inn Renfro Valley Mount Vernon
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Mount Vernon
Reviewed 10 January 2012

Dec. 6, 2011
My husband and I were on our way home to SC. We were stuck in traffic due to an accident on I-75. As soon as we could reach the next exit we turned around to stop for the night, clouds were pretty low in the mtns. We had our two dogs with us and I knew all hotels were not "pet friendly." We and our pets were welcomed with open arms, the young lady at the front desk was so helpful and kind. The hotel is not the newest around but it was clean and the service made up for the rest ! At check out I met Donovan, the hotel manager. He was so polite and kind as well. If you are looking for a hotel that will make you feel like you are a member of the family then stop at the Days Inn in Mt. Vernon, Ky. Thanks guys for a peaceful night !!!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 December 2011

My husband an I stay at alot of Days Inn this is one of the cleanest Hotle ,staff very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank therelicshop
Reviewed 7 December 2011

Upon entering the room assigned I smelled smoke,this was non-smoking room, requested another &did get one. The second room clean, smelled nice, microvave & refrig. in the room, very quiet, close to a few fast foods restaurants. Not any really GOOD restuarants in the area. We went to show in Renfro Valley, really close by,upon returning to the room I went to the bathroom sink and found a ROACH. Called front desk and they removed it. In the morning during checkout I let the clerk know about this & night shift didn't tell them. Ask for a $10.00 refund but one clerk couldn't do it, the other clerk, an older woman said oh it;s just a BUG manager probaly wouldn't give me a credit but I could call back Monday morning. Didn't bother to do so. Maybe I should have.

Room Tip: check room first before unpacking
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2011

found this hotel using our gps for a place to get some sleep coming back from Fla. The hotel is pet friendly. Nice clean room,great price under $50.00. Desk clerk very nice. small room but didn't need a lot of space. New mattress. If your looking for a place to stop and rest this is it.

Room Tip: Ask for 2nd floor room
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank merle j
Reviewed 21 June 2011

Mr.Spencer the desk clerk and I talked for 45 minutes he was very knowledgeable and pleasent....very helpfull....The room was neat and clean and comfortable..we will be back. cant wait to see spencer again

Room Tip: ask for spencer
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
40 km away
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#4 of 14 in Richmond

Been to Days Inn Renfro Valley Mount Vernon? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Renfro Valley Mount Vernon

Address: 1630 Richmond St, Interstate Highway 75, Exit 62 Highway 25, Mount Vernon, KY 40456-2313
Region: United States > Kentucky > Mount Vernon
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Mount Vernon
Price Range: $77 - $107 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Renfro Valley Mount Vernon 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Renfro Valley Mount Vernon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Mount Vernon