“Breakfast :-(”
Review of Delites

Delites
Ranked #8 of 47 Restaurants in Maysville
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

It was a cute dive atmosphere which is why it got one star. The breakfast was AWFUL. I had a waffle. How do you mess up a waffle. By beating the batter to death resulting in a rubber waffle. That's how. It wasn't edible. My husband got an omelette. The cook sprayed the pan, scorched the non stick spray and burned the omelette. This place looked like a burger joint. Maybe they should cancel breakfast meals.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

They're quite flexible with what can be put on a pizza and the salad was excellent.
And the service was great. I wouldn't drive to Maysville for a meal but would I return if I am in town again? Absolutely.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Cute little dive with great atmosphere and food. Very nostalgic with a fifties theme. I had the grilled chicken bacon ranch wrap and my husband had the delites cheese burger both were very good! We ate at the counter to really enjoy the old time feel while we watched our lunch being fixed on the griddle. Good pick for us!

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Food was good. Waiter was kind. Dining area and restrooms very clean. Nice brunch in a take me back in time setting.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

We went shopping in Maysville and then on the way home stopped for lunch at Delites.
We really enjoyed the atmosphere and the food was almost to hot to eat when we got it. The menus have a great selection and there food was delicious. If you are in the area and enjoy diners, this is the place for you!