“Pleasant experience”

Cuisines: American
Description: 606-564-7047
Description: 606-564-7047
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Close to my hotel and combined with a great looking menu made for a pleasant dining experience. The grilled chicken breast Cajun style was great, but a trifle overdone and combined with a zucchini/tomato dish, baked potato and an excellent draft beer made for a memorable supper. Laura facilitated my meal and answered my questions about the menu. Very friendly also. Beautiful, spacious and tastefully decorated eatery. Look forward to a return visit.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I had an excellent burger here followed by cheesecake. Really good food and very friendly and efficient service.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped at Trolls pub first. My wife, myself, and our 3 kids were turned away there first because they had all tables booked with reservations. (2 tables were occupied at trolls). We walked upstairs to Desha's who had 3 tables occupied. The host told us they were full and it would be a 25 minute wait. Ran into my neighbor outside. She, her husband and their 2 boys were also turned away at an almost empty restaurant. If you support a team that isn't from Louisville, these restaurants will turn you away. Don't waste your time here. Louisville City had their first sell out crowd tonight. 1/3 were from Cincinnati. They missed out on a lot of business just because we wore blue shirts.

1  Thank FCCincinnatiFan
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Everything was great!!! Good food. Good service. Good location. Good atmosphere. I would highly recommended it. But only if you want huge portions of delicious homemade food!

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I was so happy to find that deSha's in Maysville was the same as the deSha's that was a longstanding favorite in downtown Lexington. I LOVE their cornbread and was so disheartened when deSha's disappeared from Lexington. My mom and cousin are traveling with me to see covered bridges across country. Happy to find my cornbread in Maysville. My mom and Tina shared a delicious plate of pot roast. We ended our meal with white chocolate raspberry. Our waitress was very attentive and helpful. When we asked about dessert she brought us a tray, so we could see a sample of each. Perfect!!!