All reviews toilet and shower wet bar breakfast was included sitting area hotel breakfast fresh fruit very nice hotel rooms are spacious nice room restaurants within walking distance mini fridge oatmeal breakfast bar outdoor pool workout room king bed would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 4 June 2018

I enjoyed a great stay here on an overnight girl's trip. We arrived at 1am wel pary check in time. Staff was very accommodating and room met expectations. I'd definitely recommend this hotel to anyone

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Ryan L, General Manager at Hyatt Place Louisville-East, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thank you for staying with us as it was our pleasure to have the opportunity to host you. I'm very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! On behalf of myself and staff, we can't wait to host you again soon!

Reviewed 3 June 2018

We stayed for two nights. We checked in and I asked for a room at the end of the hall. We got to the room and it was 2 rooms away from the elevator, so I returned to the front desk and was given a room at the end of the hall, which is what I'd asked for originally (and is in my room preferences). The room was the typical Hyatt Place room and was very comfortable, and so was the bed. The bathroom is so small, you have to maneuver around the door and the toilet to get in, the space is so tight. I liked that there are signs posted with quiet hours, a gentle reminder for guests to lower their voices after 10pm. On our first morning, we came back from breakfast at 8:30am to find the housekeeper cleaning the room. We were surprised because it was so early. Since we were staying over, we assumed it would be cleaned later in the day. On Friday morning, we had the eggs, a tortilla and the roasted potatoes with sausage and cheese. The tortillas were cold (like they just came from the refrigerator) and the potato dish was barely warm. I liked that the regular coffee is in a really large pot (not the small pumper pot), so they don't run out of coffee. Overall, the hotel looks a bit worn, like it needs some maintenance. Staff were friendly and helpful. Overall, our stay as fine, but this property was not to the level of other Hyatt Place hotels where we've stayed.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us. I appreciate your feedback. I do apologize for the inconveniences you had throughout your stay and will certainly look into them personally to make sure they are addressed with my staff and fixed so they are not to happen again in the future. On behalf of myself and staff, we do look forward to hosting you better in the future.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Very pleasant stay, the staff was cortial, the rooms were clean. The swimming pool should have been available upon arrival, we were told the pool would be open the following day however, it wasn't open for two days. Overall very good

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for staying with us as it was our pleasure to have the opportunity to host you. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I will be sure to share your kind words with my staff. I do apologize for the inconvenience with the pool as we had just had work done on it that was basing when we were able open it. On behalf of myself and staff, we can't wait to host you again soon.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

For the price (priceline $69) it was a great deal. Breakfast was nice, the pool was heated, possibly needed cleaning but a storm had blown thru so that can leave some debris. Parking was good and close to the entry. Would stay again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for staying with us as it was our pleasure to have the opportunity to host you. I appreciate your feedback and am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel was nice but not what I would consider four star. The rooms are large with a big living room area. The breakfast was average for the hotel of this style. Everything was prepped beforehand so nothing made to order.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us as it was our pleasure to have the opportunity to host you. I appreciate your feedback and do apologize for any inconvenience to you. The breakfast that is included in your hotel rate is made for the whole hotel. However, we do have a menu for items to purchase should you had desired something on our Gallery Menu. Again, I apologize but look forward to hosting you better in the future.