See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 October 2018

The room smelled stale. They need to invest in some air freshener. The place is not kept up and shows it's age. No microwave or fridge. No guide for the TV. No waffles eggs or sausage at breakfast. Staff not very friendly.I have stayed at Choice hotels before that were very nice, Rodeway must be the bargain basement of the chain. I will not stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Nastiest place I’ve ever stayed! My son got eat up by bed bugs!! The staff said they would refund my money and I have never gotten it back! The breakfast there was nasty almost brown orange juice and stale donuts! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank fvance821
Reviewed 4 August 2018

For what it is I was happy with this motel save for a couple minor complaints. The motel is showing its age in some places, but not in any way that affects the functionality or comfort of the place, and my room was clean and comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised by how many options the breakfast offered for a hotel in this class. My complaints are that my door required a bit of force to open and close as it rubbed against the carpet in the room. The open area on the bottom of both nightstands was extremely dusty to the point where it would make a mess on anything one tried to set in there. That stuff is easy for me to live with; less so is the location of the motel relative to the airport. Depending on which runway is being used, large UPS planes will roar quite loudly over the motel every couple minutes through the night, making it difficult to sleep.

Considering it is by far one of the cheapest places to stay near the expo center, if you're not looking for anything fancy and think you can live with the jets flying over at night, I would recommend this motel.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

The room was clean. It was quiet. A comfortable bed. A coffee maker and iron in the room. A nice shower/ bath.

The continental breakfast consisted of cereal, donuts, and fruit.

My only suggestion is that they need to change the answering machine. My plane arrived at the airport after 10 pm. I was told to call the hotel and the shuttle would pick me up. When I called, the answering machine said, " please leave a message after the tone." I was confused (if the message had stated the name of the hotel and that they would be right back, I wouldn't have been confused).

About 10 to 15 minutes later the shuttle arrived at the airport. I was told that the driver also works the front desk. She was polite and a good driver. She checked me into the hotel.

A good hotel to stay. The free airport shuttle makes it really nice.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

The room did not have bed bugs!

That said the room had an a/c unit that poured out water, gallons of it, onto the carpeting, the carpeting has not been cleaned probably since it was installed, the bathroom had black organic growth on the ceilings and walls, UPS WorldPort jets fly over this dump every minute until 3:00 AM in the morning (forget about getting any sleep), the mattress had more springs then it had padding and the room smelled like Smokey the Bear was born there, whatever you do - sleep in your vehicle, the side of the road or dig a hole and crawl into it - don’t stay here!

Date of stay: June 2018