See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

The room did not have bed bugs!

That said the room had an a/c unit that poured out water, gallons of it, onto the carpeting, the carpeting has not been cleaned probably since it was installed, the bathroom had black organic growth on the ceilings and walls, UPS WorldPort jets fly over this dump every minute until 3:00 AM in the morning (forget about getting any sleep), the mattress had more springs then it had padding and the room smelled like Smokey the Bear was born there, whatever you do - sleep in your vehicle, the side of the road or dig a hole and crawl into it - don’t stay here!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Pros: - Front desk people were polite and nice. Lots of hot water and good water pressure.

Cons: Hotel is in flight path of airport. Loud planes flying over all night long.
Both mornings, there was loud drilling noise from other rooms. Maintenance,I presume. But in the morning on a weekend!!
Hair on toilet seat.
Carpet looked clean but had some kind of chemical residue that felt greasy and stuck to my feet.
Smelled of cigarette smoke.
Door and door frame had been damaged due to someone trying to break in to room. The door was not weather sealed at the bottom and side. The room was humid as a result.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Rooms are filthy! Staff is very rude and the free breakfast is over ripe bananas n stale cereal. Neighborhood is rough and made me uncomfortable. Lots of noise from road and airport! Stay away from this one!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2018

Stayed here during an event in town. It was close to the expo center so we thought it was a good choice. Quite old. Wasn't dirty or in too bad shape but the value isn't there for what they charge. It is also located at the one end of the runway that UPS uses for their incoming cargo planes so there is jet traffic for multiple hours on some nights. A bad choice unless you are a very heavy sleeper.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank oilersfan1999
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Spent the night here to take advantage of the airport shuttle for an early morning flight. Found it odd at check in that they never asked for license plate info (even after i asked about the shuttle service). Room was ok, could have swore I found a dead bedbug in the sheets. Never found any live ones after an extensive search and decided I might have been crazy. Was told to call about 10 minutes before shuttle was needed. When I attempted to call I could not get an answer so I went to the desk. After a frustrating five minutes of me beating on the counter and trying to call at the same (assuming someone was sleeping it was super early) time I see the van pull up outside. They had one person who was responsible for both the desk and running the shuttle. Luckily I mentioned that it was odd nobody asked for any info about my car, the lady driving the shuttle filled out the necessary paperwork to keep my car from being towed. Pick up on our return was speedy and my car was safe and sound.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family