All reviewschoice memberwould stay here againappeared cleanallow petsfirst floorlobby areainterstateups
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 2 nights for business and was cheerfully by Shaunda at check in. She quickly greeted me and thanked me for being a choice member. She assigned me a first floor room, as requested when I made my online reservation. She gave me a list of great restaurants in the area and gave me suggestions. I needed a package to go out UPS, and she took it with a smile and said ‘we will take care of this’! She greeted me when I came down for breakfast, which was nice and a good variety! Hotel rooms could use a little updating, but they were very clean. Jeff, at the desk, was very helpful in getting more packages ready for UPS pickup for me. Glad I stayed here!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank MrsWildman
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Stop over in Louisville overnight. Rooms are small, clean and beds are comfortable. Breakfast was less than edible. Business computer in lobby was useless as it could not access the internet despite the clerk restarting it about 30 times.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Close to the interstate and things we wanted to see. Went in and there was a kind of odor. Not sure what it was. This hotel does allow pets. Room was a nice size and appeared clean. We had problems with our room lock and we were told that we had a stubborn lock that was picky with the room keys. Man at the desk was very nice and polite. Needs a snack machine, we got in late and were a little hungry. Our room was on the second floor and off to the right. All night long I kept hearing what I thought was very loud thunder. Not sure what it was, but the interstate was right out the window.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Big rooms really clean good food in door pool and really nice staff its been an awesome stay they have many stores around the showers are huge every thing you nees all in the area close to other places for food and more

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights, great customer service, friendly receptionist, clean!
Great location for people wanting to go downtown for dinner and other site seeing activities about a 9 min drive. Quite hall ways!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple