“A very tasty breakfast or lunch”
Review of Wild Eggs

Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighbourhood: East Louisville
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Wild Eggs is a clean restaurant with a courteous, knowledgeable staff. I've never had a meal there I didn't enjoy with the exception of getting some sausage that was too spicy for me. (I don't eat spicy food.) I didn't complain about it, I just remembered to not order the same thing again. My favorite is Kalamity Katie's, but I order it with scrambled eggs and regular sausage. The description of it on the menu didn't sound very good, but it's one of the best meals I've ever eaten. The worst part about of Wild Eggs is they aren't open for supper. They serve a wide variety of foods - crepes, pancakes, sandwiches and much more.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

First time there and we ordered the waiter's favorites - Mr Potato Head Casserole and Apple Cinnamon crapes. DELISH !!!!! We were so happy to find this place, as we were devoted to Lynn's Paradise Cafe. Pretty good substitute.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

A unique dining experience for breakfast and lunch. Food is great. Portion are generous. Orange juice fresh squeezed. Seasoned with fresh herbs and spices.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Looked on tripadvisor to find a place for breakfast while on a trip to Louisville. The travelers got it right! Had a great breakfast. Highly recommend the Kelsey's "KY" Brown or the Mr. Potato Head Casserole. Both were excellent. Some may consider it to be a little pricey - but this is better than what you'd find most places. Well worth it. We liked it so much we went again the next day when in Lexington!

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Delicious! Delightful! I love when we visit a city that has a Wild Eggs! It is a terrific place for breakfast, brunch, or lunch! The Greek frittata is my favorite, the cinnamon rolls are great, and the Bloody Mary is pretty and perfect. Until next time....