All reviews fire pit great hotel large gas quiet neighborhood modern design car show clean facility mini kitchen loved this hotel front desk allow pets plenty of hot water would stay again basketball tournament the hotel offers sofa bed walk in shower
Reviewed 24 June 2016

I have been a regular visitor for over eight years have always been a loyal customer of the homewood suites on the east side. However, i have noticed that the rates have increased , so I looked at the rates at the home2 suites on east hurstbourne, My daily rate was well below the lowest rate at homewood suites. This hotel just opened in april and is next door to the hampton inn. My first impression was the the green environmental pleasant impact of landscaping and wonderful seating public areas , the lobby is just like taking a page out of a destination in Europe, simple pleasant clean refreshing lines. the pool is indoors , there is a wonderful area next to the pool with tables and chairs and wonderful plants to create a natural environment. When i walked into my one bedroom suite, I really thought i was in a different place , the open area is very spacial n the furniture is simple light colors and environmentally pleasant. the bedroom had a king size bed with a wonderful comfortable mattress, the bathroom is large and comfortable. the breakfast was excellent, there is coffee 24 7 in summary, i felt i was in an upscale one bedroom apartment. Homewood suites are no longer the only boy on the block.

Room Tip: the 4th floor is great
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank John B
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Louisville East/Hurstbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2016

It is good to know how much you appreciate what we have done here. Thank you for your good review of our hotel the Home2 Suites by Hilton Louisville East/Hurstbourne. We hope your next visit is soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

Had a great stay.. Loved the indoor curtains that blocked out the sun... It felt like night all day. I was able to recharge my battery and get right back to work Monday morning... I will plan another get away at this hotel soon. The staff was great.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

We look forward to seeing you again here at the Home2 Suites by Hilton Louisville East/Hurstbourne. Thank you for such a good review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 5 June 2016

I have stayed at many hotels but this was the first time here for me. I was really impressed with the level of comfort & amenities. I usually skip the breakfast buffet at other hotels however I am glad I tried the options here. The coffee was really delicious. Thank you :)

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank marina_dushaj
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Louisville East/Hurstbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2016

You are welcome! Thank you for your good review of our hotel the Home2 Suites by Hilton Louisville East/Hurstbourne. We hope you get the opportunity to stay here with us again soon.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

My family and I went to Louisville and we stayed at this hotel in the a very quiet neighborhood. The rooms were updated and clean . The staffs were friendly and very accommodative. Fast internet connection, excellent customer service. I travel all the time and also worked for many luxury hotels for 16 years. I always pay attention to details. I will highly recommend this hotel for your stay . You will not be disappointed .

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank dadiek2016
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Louisville East/Hurstbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel the Home2 Suites by Hilton Louisville East/Hurstbourne. Thank you for letting us know you enjoyed your stay and we hope you return again the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

Room not clean. Ran out of toilet paper no backup in restroom. We had 2 rooms and the second room key would not work after 3 trips back to front desk. Past customer remnants left in room. Never seen such poor cleaning in a hotel of this supposed quality. Very poor.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Alan P

Thank you for your honest feedback. We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.