All reviews one night large rooms and comfortable beds hotel common areas extra space turkey sausage early flight expo center louisville airport shuttle service is area attractions amusement park would stay here again breakfast was excellent great place to stay nice room close to downtown first floor
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

We have always liked Marriott properties, however, we have not stayed at a Springhill Suites before. This is a lovely property. Our room was spotless, roomy and very comfortable. The decor is contemporary and quite tasteful. Our king room also included an L-shaped couch and small desk. Staff were pleasant and helpful and the comp breakfast was nice. Excellent value!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Chad M, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Dear OUSES

Thank you for sharing your experience at the SpringHill Suites Louisville Airport through the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

As a VALUED CUSTOMER/Marriott Rewards Gold MEMBER, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Assistant General Manager
Springhill Suites
Chad.Mccubbin@marriott.com
502-361-9009

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Met with family there for a short vacation . The hotel was convenient to the places that we wanted to visit . It is a very well kept hotel . The staff was helpful . We had an issue with our AC unit , and the staff helped with changing rooms immediately . No problem . They had one of the better breakfasts that we have seen in our travels .
We would stay there again if we are ever in the area .

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Mark K, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Thanks for choosing SpringHill Suites. We are glad you had a good stay. I am glad we were able to get you switched promptly due to the HVAC issues. Please come back again.
Mark Kuiper

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is incredibly convenient to the airport and the Kentucky Exposition Center. It has a shuttle that will take you nearly anywhere in a three mile radius, which is a great service.

Lobby is clean and attractive with extremely nice folks behind the front desk. Breakfast had a lot of variety and included items like agave syrup and flavored syrup for coffee, which was a nice extra.

Room is spacious with a sitting area and desk, mini fridge and bedroom area. Only complaints I had were a small, very basic bathroom that didn’t seem to match the rest of the decor and a bright light directly outside my window.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thanks for choosing SpringHill Suites Louisville Airport and for sharing your positive feedback. We are glad you found the property to be conveniently located as well as being clean and comfortable. Please come back again.
Mark Kuiper

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

All of the staff we encountered were very nice and helpful. The rooms were large and clean. Breakfast was good, but my son missed having a waffle maker available. My one big complaint was that the curtain in the room allowed a large amount of light into the room. There was a bright light shining into the room from outside and the curtain had a gap next to the wall that couldn’t be closed. It was very bright all night and after the sun came up. And just FYI- the beds are double, not queen. Giving four stars because the staff was great.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Mark K, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Gandycat,

I just want to say thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey. We appreciate you staying with us and are glad the staff took care of you while you stayed with us.

Sincerely

Reviewed 2 July 2018

This hotel is very close to the Expo Center, Airport, Papa John's stadium and Kentucky Kingdom. If you are in Louisville for any of those, this is the hotel for you!

Free shuttle within 3 miles is a LIFE SAVER!

The staff are very well versed in how the city of Louisville coordinates large events (think traffic, limited entrances to venues, etc). Let them guide you!

The hotel is very nice, very clean, loved my room - zero complaints.

Free breakfast and wifi is a nice add on.

Two final things to say - 1. Going forward, as soon as I buy a ticket for an event at the stadium I am booking this hotel (it will sell out for big events). 2. The staff is the BEST and very HONEST. They called me after I checked out to let me know I left something in my room.

I am a Marriott girl for a reason, they never let me down!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Chad M, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Toni,

As a VALUED CUSTOMER, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Assistant General Manager