1,396 results
All reviews evening reception valet parking cvs pharmacy beautiful hotel made to order omelets complimentary breakfast fourth street live valet service breakfast staff loved this hotel rooms are spacious living area location is great would definitely stay here again the breakfast area lobby downtown
Reviewed 27 April 2018

I spent one night at the Embassy Suites. It was great location, just across the street from 4th Street Live, so there were lots of restaurant choices. The lobby was beautiful, as were the rooms. It can be a little easy to get lost, because there are so many hallways. The reception and breakfast were great.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Worst experience ever!!!! I would not stay here. We had a confirmed reservation, drove over 11 hours (with 3 kids!) and got in at 9 pm only to be informed that they had a "computer problem" and we had no room. Then they lied about saying they tried to call us, and when we showed them our call log on our phone they started stammering and then said it was a water damage problem. They said they tried calling several other hotels in downtown but they were all booked. They ended up finding us a room at a nasty hotel that was on the bed bud registry which we declined. Thus, we had to pack up the kids and drive another 5.5 hours to our destination. Also note, there was no manager on staff that night to tell customers they had no room! Valet service was a joke, took almost an hour to get our car back. When I called and complained to the hotel the next day, they offered me like 10,000 Hilton points (not even a free night stay). I had to complain to Hilton corporate which forced the hotel to agree to send me some free nights. I spoke with the manager, and he stated those would be sent to me ASAP - did I ever get them - NO. Clearly a bad managed place.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2018

Location is great! Hotel staff was friendly and when we encountered an issue of was resolved quickly. Complimentary breakfast and happy hour our a nice way to add value to the room. You feel comfortable staying here.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

The rooms are spacious and modern. My only complaint was that my room was not cleaned and the hallways not vacuumed.

When I asked at 6:00pm for my room to be serviced, they simply brought towels.

It’s too bad such a beautiful hotel doesn’t put a premium on servicing its rooms and satisfying its guests.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2018

I was in Louisville for a volleyball tournament that took place in multiple sites. I choose the Embassy suites based on other reviewers, and the fact that the building itself was in an outstanding, and centralized, location.

My first impression of the hotel was decidedly not so great. We opted to use the hotel Valet for parking, as the weather was not supposed to be great and I don't mind paying for Valet services if they are speedy. I parked in the designated area, and looked around for anyone resembling a valet. The stand was empty, and there were several other guests that had the same confused/annoyed look on their faces as we collectively looked for a valet. Eventually, after some time, a few valets arrived and took my vehicle.
We were greeted politely at check in and given our room assignment. The room was, in a word, outstanding. Everything I had hoped for. Until I got into the bathroom. We were checking in for a family of four, so the fact that we had one washcloth and one towel was a little underwhelming. We had no extra toilet paper. I called housekeeping and asked for 3 more towels and washcloths, and more toilet paper. They came up after not too terribly long with a random assortment of those items (5 towels, 3 washcloths, one roll of toilet paper).
The next day we left after a leisurely morning. Breakfast was good, and we headed down to get our car. Same issues with the Valet. I actually went back to the front desk and asked if they could locate a Valet. They apparently don't have radios and don't have someone whos job it is to run the valet stand. She joined me, and three other guests, in looking around with the same annoyed look I encountered upon arriving at the hotel. Again, someone eventually showed up and I got my vehicle. At the end of the day, we got back to the room. The room had been serviced, and we were left with no extra toilet paper. I called down and asked for toilet paper. They said they would get right on that. 30 minutes later, my patience had expired. This time, they said that housekeeping had left for the night and that a security guard was going to deliver it, WHEN HE HAD TIME. I wandered the halls until I found a housekeeping cart in the halls, I took 2 rolls of TP back to the room. I didn't call down and tell them what I had done because I was curious when, If even, it would show up. THEY NEVER BROUGHT IT.
When it came time to check out, the automated checkout process worked flawlessly. We got down to the main lobby, ready to get our vehicle from the Valet. Same bad experience.
I am normally a Marriott guest, and I am Platinum elite status. The next time I return to Louisville I will return to one of their properties. It is a real shame, because the building and room itself were fantastic. The service, was nowhere near up to par.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family