“Neighborhood Spot”

Seviche A Latin Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Seviche A Latin Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 1,767 Restaurants in Louisville
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: Latin, South American, Central American
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Highlands
Cross street: Stevens & Bardstown Road
Louisville, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Neighborhood Spot”
Reviewed 7 January 2012

This is one of my favorite neighborhood spots! Sit at the bar and have Gerald make you a killer and always unique cocktail! You will never be disappointed in the food with daily menu changes as well as the classics Chef Lamas is known for.

Lexington, Kentucky
“Food is great, service is mediocre”
Reviewed 29 December 2011

When we arrived we were shown to a talbe that was next to a large party table that had not yet arrived. We asked to be seated at an open table next to the window and we were given that table. However, since we had reservations I don't know why we weren't given that table initially. Then our waiter was the most surley server I have ever had. He didn't engage in conversation at all and also didn't seem interested in answering questions concerning the food. The food was very good. However for the cost of the meal, the service was what you would expect at Bob Evans..actually I have had better service at Bob Evans. I did give a decent tip because it is the holidays, but I do not plan to return to Seviche until I hear that the service has improved.

• Visited December 2011
Louisville, Kentucky
“it doesnt come any better!”
Reviewed 23 December 2011

sometimes they make a brazilian seafood dish call moqueca. its the best dish ive ever had im my life. truly my favorite. to be able to go and eat at a place of this caliber in new york or l.a. would be impossible. they would be booked for years in advance.

Louisville
“Favorite in Louisville”
Reviewed 29 November 2011

Love all the seafood offerings. Remodel is very nice and the bar makes some great specials. Weather permitting, the outdoor seating is a great way to watch the characters walk by.

• Visited October 2011
Louisville
“Love, love, LOVE this place. Hands-down the best restaurant in Louisville.”
Reviewed 28 November 2011

We are locals of Louisville, and "foodies" by nature. We have been to Seviche about 8 times total, probably 6 before the renovation/expansion, and 2 after. The new space is amazing, and the vibe is perfect.
The food, of course, is the star of the show. Presentation is perfect, are are taste and temperature.
We started off with a special ceviche, tuna, and Buffalo empanada appetizers. I had the Churrascos de Argentina flank steak dish, and my wife had the fish tacos. We also had a total of 3 drinks, and the pre-tip bill was a very reasonable $98.
I can't say enough good things about this place. The location is in the trendy "Highlands" neighborhood. When making a reservation, as for a window table(if you're not there during peak hours; everyone wants a window table!), the foot traffic outside is worth the price of admission.
Enjoy!