Homewood Suites Louisville East
USD 292*
USD 241*
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsjason's delibedroom suitegreat hotelfull kitchenhome away from homesmall kitchenextended staydefinitely stay here againcomplimentary breakfastwould highly recommend this hotelperfect stayliving areawe've stayedup to datefront desk clerkcomfortable bedsupon check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 May 2012

We have a large family (4 kids 2 adults). The suites here accommodated us nicely. The rooms were clean and well furnished. The staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast and breakfast staff were great. We would stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 29 April 2012 via mobile

The staff here were very friendly. He room was great! 2 bedroom suite great for sleeping with our 2 year old in a separate room so everyone got a great sleep. Hot breakfast in the morning was great. My son loved Harry who was helping serve breakfast. They did not have French toast on the menu, but he went and made it special for my son and surprised us with it! We also left with a few small new toys for the ride! Very impressive stay! Thanks everyone!

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 28 April 2012

This is my third stay at this property. As usual, this property is well maintained and very nice. During the week this hotel is usually filled with business travelers and is pretty quiet, with just the usual hotel type noises. During the weekends it can get pretty active which is not unusual with everyone in town for one reason or another. I had a studio room with a king bed, couch, table, kitchen facilities, and desk area. My room had a great shower with awesome water pressure and 37" TV with a lot of HD channels.

There are lot hotel options in Louisville. I would highly recommend this property, it is in a good location, professional staff, and very accommodating.

Be sure to use the following address: 300 N Hurstbourne Pkwy, Louisville, KY 40222. Your GPS will try to take you on back roads, do not follow your GPS. This hotel is off of Hurstbourne Pkwy behind Jason's Deli.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank James J
Reviewed 28 April 2012

The facilties and rooms at Homewood are great but the Staff is what makes the stay well worth the price. From the desk clerk Mrs. Karen; who is just like your mom warm, caring and helpful; to the breakfast help Harry who always makes sure your coffee cup is full; and the general manager Audra who is informative , smart and always a joy to talk to. Homewood suites is the hotel to stay at when in Louisville if you want all the comforts and care of home.

Room Tip: the 01's and 02's are much bigger rooms but dont get upset they might be occupied long term I happened to get lucky!!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at this property as a rewards stay and it was the third time in 3 years for me. Once again it was a great stay. The lobby is impressive with a very modern feel and a fireplace for cool evenings and mornings. While we didn't use the outdoor pool on this visit, I have before and it was very clean. The furniture might be starting to show a little wear but the room was very clean and it is overall a good value and a nice place to stay. We had a one bedroom suite and the kitchen area was handy for our leftovers! The beds are of course heavenly and the staff was excellent. The breakfast was one of the best we have ever had as complimentary complete with waffles you can make from scratch!

The location to me can't be beat. You have the 2 major malls in Louisville right down the street and many, many restaurants 5 minutes away. Next door is one of the best places in Louisville to eat - the Bristol Bar & Grill. The neighborhood is safe as well. I was a little disappointed that the Starbucks at the corner was undergoing renovation but I am sure it will be complete for our next stay.

Free parking, nice (yet small) workout room, and convenient pantry round out the positive experience.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple