All reviews front desk room was clean presidential suite next morning enjoyed our stay a nice place to stay exercise room one night stay other hotels biscuits and gravy free breakfast the breakfast area hot tub yogurt indoor pool would definitely stay here again convenient location
Reviewed 21 June 2018

the room was clean but needed some updating in bath around the chalking. the staff was helpful and the breakfast was more than plenty. the price was great and the beds were ok if you like firm. the king room was spacious but the bath was somewhat small. was overall a good stay.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank H584TAthomasf
Jessica M, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I will be sure to check on the caulking in the bathrooms in our rooms. So glad you had an enjoyable stay!

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We booked room through an app. In the app it says the hotel will give you what's available as far as room type. My mom, daughter, and I were stopping there for a night after driving 13 hrs to get some rest before getting back on the road. We arrive at hotel after 11pm. We asked if we can get 2 beds. He said no only if we pay an additional $50. We have already paid for the room in full through website. He had the rooms available and refused to accommodate us, just wanting extra money. We checked many other websites, the cost for 2 beds were exactly what we already paid upfront. At this point it's almost midnight, I find it hard to believe there will be a surplus of guests checking in past midnight filling those rooms with 2 beds. After an exhausting drive the last thing I wanted to do was argue with this insensitive man. I paid the extra money. Ridiculous. I'm giving 2 stars rather than 1 because room was clean. Breakfast less than average compared to other hotels with free breakfast.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Jessica M, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Sorry to hear that you had difficulty at check in. Unfortunately, if your room was booked online through a third party website and you booked a king, there is a price difference between the king and a room with two double beds. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We do appreciate your feedback about your experience.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

We booked this hotel last minute while traveling. The check-in was a little lengthy because of a mix up with the company we booked it through. The hotel was very helpful in fixing the problem. This was one of the cleanest hotels I have ever stayed in, and I am very picky! The bath tub was very clean, carpets looked new. Very comfy bed. The breakfast was good. Would stay again!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Jessica M, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We apologize for the length of the check in process but glad you experienced a clean and comfortable room while you were here! Thank you!!

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Was in Louisville to celebrate my husband's birthday. Quiet industrial area. Places to eat but no shopping except Sam's next to hotel. Other hotels in area. Normally don't stay at Wingate but thought to try it out. The check in was just ok. The elevator was trashy when we arrived but was cleaned by the time we went out for dinner. The very first thing we noticed about our room was the chair and ottoman. It was old and stained! My husband inquired about it and in hindsight I should've had him to request another room. Management didn't even suggest it. We were told the furniture get cleaned every 6 months and that was it. There was no way we were going to sit on that thing. I only stayed because the room was cleaned and I didn't want to find another place for another night's stay. Not sure the last time the rooms were renovated. The other pieces of furniture is old and the tv is small. It is one of the most spacious rooms I've been in. Jessica was manager and Terry the receptionist. Terry was very friendly.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Jessica M, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

We're sorry you visited us during a time when we didn't have another room available to move you to due to the issue with the furniture in the room. We apologize for the inconvenience of the stain on the chair in your room. Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

On a recent visit to Louisville I stayed at the Wyngate by Wyndham on the east side of Louisville. It was a comfortable hotel. I arrived and was greeted by the staff and the check in process was simple. I went up to my room and found a clean room with a comfortable bed. I had a good night's rest.
In the morning there was an expanded continental breakfast. It was mediocre. The food was the normal cereal, muffins, waffles, etc. It was acceptable, but not anything to go out of your way for.
The check out process was easy and the staff was friendly.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Jessica M, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback!