“Old School Supper Club / Amazing Service!”
Review of Jack Fry's

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Highlands
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Reservations a must this place was full the entire time we were there. Service was really remarkable - felt like a celebrity. Food was delicious! Shrimp & Grits and Spicy Oysters for apps we also ordered the filet, lamb chops and pork chop each delicious!

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We came here on a whim. Note to self, make a reservation. We sat at the bar. It was packed and very loud. Very. It's small. Which is what it is... We sat and ate at the bar. My halibut was lovely. A tad salty, being from PNW I know halibut and good halibut doesn't need a lot of salt. I want to taste the flavors of the fish. I ate it all though! My husband loved his pork chop. Real comfort food he said. My complaint would be the bar stools are way too far from the bar to eat. And the restroom is a one seater. A line always it seemed. Cool hip place and seemed guests were of all ages. We would go back. Just would know to make a reservation.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I really loved the ambiance of this restaurant! We ate here the first night we were in town. My steak was fantastic. We had great service, and great wine:). Definitely recommend!! It is sort of dark and in an old building, which I really think adds to the experience! Had a great dinner!

Reviewed 10 September 2017

We loved everything about Jack Fry's-the food, the perfect libations, the friendly staff and mostly the appearance of the dining room. It was fantastic and so conducive to a fun night out. Hope they never change that appearance. Will definitely go back!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Jack Fryes is one of Louisville's finest restaurants. I took clients here for business last week and it was excellent. I highly recommend this venue!