All reviews paul mitchell standard courtyard excellent room front desk staff room was clean nice hotel restaurants and shopping stay there again residence inn derby weekend top floor a great stay hot tub short drive hotel is located convenient location king bed
Reviewed 23 December 2015

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights for an event we had at the expo center near the airport. This hotel was about 20 min from the airport (all highway) and amongst great shopping. The hotel seemed fairly new with a nice lobby that had a small bistro with a limited menu for breakfast and dinner and served Starbucks coffee. Free Wifi was a great bonus! We did use the indoor pool which was clean and nice. Our room was a king with a pullout sofa, HUGE room!! The bed wasn't the most comfortable but it was tolerable. The soundproofing in the hotel was horrible!! We heard toilets flushing all night long, kids yelling, people talking, banging on walls and we were on the top floor! I cant imagine what it would be like with people above us!! I would recommend this hotel for sure and would stay again but I think I would specify maybe an end room on the top floor to try to decrease the noise.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2015 via mobile

This hotel is a prime location that is close to shopping, restaurants and major highways. The hotel was very clean and modern. We enjoyed breakfast in the hotel. The food was fresh and quick. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

I want to take the time to write this Review excellent Room Conditions Very Respect Front Desk Staff And My Favorite Part is the Elevator They Put in my Favorite Company Schindler Elevators. I also like the Swimming pool Haven't been in the Fitness center before :) i am coming this year and I'll write a Awesome Review

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2015

This hotel is conveniently located to many shops and restaurants. It is very modern and clean. The desk staff are very friendly and helpful. The lobby area includes a bar and also has a restaurant to purchase breakfast. I have stayed several times and is my choice hotel when in the Louisville area.

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 24 September 2015 via mobile

Had a decent sized room, hot water and a bed didn't need much. Not a whole lot of restaurants but I liked this location, Quiet and easy to find. Hotel is clean, staff friendly so I was happy. Customer service is a huge part of what they do, we were satisfied. Hope you also have a great stay.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends