“interesting spot”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2017

One of our highlights of our trip-we enjoyed the cocktails and the vibe at this restaurant. The food was good-although the nachos left much to be desired even though the gavel drawing on the menu signified they were one of their specialties. We will return

Reviewed 21 August 2017

The atmosphere was warm and inviting and very charming. Of course, with the name of "SIdebar" everything from the delightful menu to all wht wall decorations reminded you of a courtroom. The menu was extremely broad and the food which we enjoyed was so tasteful, with generous portions. I'll definitely plan on dining there again.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

The Sidebar is in downtown Louisville. This place is a must see and you will not be disappointed! The service is impeccable and the food is amazing. I had a burger with cheese and a fried egg. They also offer a gluten free bun option which is appreciated. I honestly think it is the best I have ever had. The selection of bourbons is solid with a variety of different flights to try.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

The burgers were made with excellent meat that just melts in your mouth, they had pimento cheese fritters that were out of this world.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Went to the Louisville Bats ballgame with the intention of picking up a bite to eat after the game. The game went a bit long so we were looking to eat about 10:00 on Saturday night. My friend and I stopped here as it was the only place we could find that was serving food. We were the last diners however just getting seated before the kitchen shut down for the night. That being said it was a great burger place. I had the double bacon cheeseburger which was about 4 inches thick and juicy and delicious. I had NO ill effects that night or the next mornings eating such a huge burger that late at night about an hour before going to bed. The side of fries were very tasty and it was a must go to. The waiter was super and service great even at the end of the dining night.

Been to Sidebar? Share your experiences!