“Vietnam food in Louisville ”
Review of Vietnam Kitchen

Vietnam Kitchen
Ranked #53 of 1,905 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I took the noodles soup Bun Bo Hue with a side of fried rice, good balance between the meat citronnelle and spice, I loved it and felt I was thousands of miles away. I will be back!

1  Thank Claude D

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I am impressed by the food and service every time I visit this place. I highly recommend all of the appetizers (especially the spring rolls). The vermicelli noodle dishes are excellent as well.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

What an awesome place. Went here with a friend based on TripAdvisor reviews. The best Vietnamese food I’ve ever had. I went the traditional route with my order which contained congealed blood and a pork shank. They do have less authentic versions as well.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

So a few years ago I saw this little hole-in-the-wall pop up as one of the top-rated restaurants in Louisville, and it didn't have a pretentious $$$-$$$$ price tag like the other restaurants of similar ranks. I had to try it. My first attempt was thwarted as there was a line out the door and down the sidewalk, and I was past the point of hungry. The next time I tried it was a Sunday about 1:30pm, and we got seated within minutes (still crowded). I had never had Vietnamese food before, so I used the picture menu to order. I chose something I thought "looked good" and was satisfied with it. I did more research before my 3rd visit, and saw that the beef pho was the dish to try, and oh my, am I in love! Then the iced Vietnamese coffee...so good you'll almost cry, Starbucks has nothing on this! Go and find your favorite dish, but please don't tell your friends about this place, I don't want to wait for a seat. :)

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Very authentic food. The freshness of the food is tasted throughout each thing. The service is very good and the food comes out quick. The steamed dumplings were amazing, perfectly done with a noodle shell. The wonton soup is good, not great wontons but the broth is very very good. I ordered the chicken with fried egg noodles. Perfectly done and prepared perfect. If you want authentic Vietnamese food this place is it. Only thing I will say bad is don’t sit near the door during the winter. It’s cold and People are constantly coming in and out of the door. Sit 3 rows from the door or on the row next to the far wall.