“Great place can't wait to come back.”
other travellers have booked this property
Gas Fireplace in living room
First floor living and dining area Alternate view, first floor
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Gas Fireplace in living room
First floor living and dining area
Alternate view, first floor
Queen sleeper sofa in living room
Fully stocked Kitchen with gas range, dishwasher
Coffee with locally roasted whole beans, electric grinder, drip pot and fixings.
First floor powder room
King bedroom with attached bath
Bathroom off first king bedroom
Second king bedroom with attached bath
neighborhood map
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Schoolsou...
California
“Great place can't wait to come back.”
Reviewed 24 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

This condo rental is right in the heart of the hip and fun part of Louisville. Bardstown road is full of great stores and restaurants that we went to. The condo was clean and felt like home. It was 3 stories, with lots of stairs. The common rooms and a powder bath were on the main floor, the master on the second with washer and dryer, and the 3rd had the twin beds and bath. IT was a great set up for our family. We even had a family dinner party one night. We all loved it and can't wait to come back. It was like a home away from home. I would say that we were kept up some nights due to the noise of being on a busy street, in an alley, and next to a bar, but this would not deter us from renting it again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and that it felt like home. We didn't want to leave.
Liked least: Quite noisy at night. You are right next to the main road, alleys, and a bar.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
24 Aug 2013
Thanks for your review, I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I do want to clarify that the townhouse is not on the alley-- like most city streets, there is the main street in front and an alley running behind for garbage pickup, garage access etc. The entry to the townhouse is not from the alley and no windows overlook the alley.
Very sorry you were bothered by noise, wish you had mentioned it as we would have complained on your behalf to the police and put an end to it. I am disheartened to find out that guests in any of our homes were bothered by something that we could fixed had we been told.
Cincinnati
Reviewed 12 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Addison
Reviewed 20 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Clinton H
Chapin, South Carolina, United States
“Comfortable Digs in a Great Location”
Reviewed 4 January 2013 for a stay in October 2012
people found this review helpful

I stayed in the townhouse with three friends for a week in October. Could not have been happier with the location of this property! Literally a two minute walk to (INHO) the best restaurant in Louisville- Jack Fry's. Local coffee shop about 200 feet from the front door. Everything you could want within about a 10-15 minute walk. I spent several mornings walking in Cave Hill cemetery (about a 3 minute walk from the townhouse) -- it was beautiful with trees, flowers and plants of every type. The owner had a guide book to Cave Hill on the coffee table- it pushed me to go visit and I am very glad I did.
Condition was immaculate- We were some of the first guests to stay in townhouse, so it was no surprise that everything was new. Kitchen had everything we needed (although we didn't cook a lot, so I can't vouche for it having what a gourmet cook might need). The wifi was good for finding reviews on local restaurants. The beds were the best I have had in a rental, like sleeping in a 5 star hotel.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and great beds.
Liked least: Some noise on Friday night from a nearby party.
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing