“Best in Class Service”

Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport
Ranked #10 of 97 Hotels in Louisville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 1 March 2012

I have stayed here quite a bit and this time they out-did themselves. I had a billing problem from December that I just gave up on. In passing, I mentioned it to the young lady at the counter and she asked me about it and then fixed it right up for me. Took care of it in one minute. She didn't think twice about taking care of my problem. I really appreciated her doing that for me.

Room Tip: Go high...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport

Reviewed 11 November 2011

we stayed here because he had an early flight to disney. The rooms were average and clean. The check in staff was excellent even recommedned a good little local pizza place that delivered. Our 7 year old swam in the small pool, but kids don't care as long as there is water.

Room Tip: not in the best part of louisville. Would not venture too far out at night. Do not follow your GPS...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2011

This hotel is a few minutes shuttle ride from the airport. The hotel shuttle picked me up and also brought me back to the airport upon request, with fast and very friendly service. The hotel itself is clean, the staff was wonderfully friendly, and the room and common ares were nice, tidy and modern. I had a pleasant good night's rest. Being right by the airport, the neighborhood is obviously not the most exciting, however, there are a couple of restaurants close by, e.g. Cardinal Hall of Fame cafe right next to the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Suvihuvi
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Last year when I was in Louisville for a convention, I stayed at The Brown Hotel. I had hoped to stay there again this year when I attended the same convention, but it was booked. I tried this hotel instead and was quite pleased.

Location
The location is the best part about this hotel. I was able to get a shuttle right away from the airport to the hotel and the trip is only a few minutes. I'm a light sleeper, but I never heard the airplanes during my two-night stay. I walked to the convention center one morning, but the hotel shuttles were also a convenient way to get there. It was much faster and more reliable than the shuttle the convention center was running. Compared to The Brown Hotel, it was nice to not have to battle traffic at the end of the day. However, there really aren't many restaurant options nearby, so we took a taxi downtown to have dinner.

Room
It was basic and clean. Nothing special, but nothing wrong with it, either. It was quiet, which I always value!

Breakfast
I liked the option of quick, typical continental breakfast options (bagels, fruit, etc.) with a select made-to-order menu (omelets, French toast, etc.). The variety was good and the food seemed fresh. Even though the hotel was busy, we never waited for a table or long for the food we ordered.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2011

Hotel was nice, but I had never stayed at a Garden Inn before, and was expecting it to be alot nicer. The lobby was very nice, but the room was average. Also, breakfast is not included and was $8 per person; for the price of the room it should have been included. We were in town for a funeral and it would have been great to have free breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2011