USD 129
USD 148
USD 127
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 164/night.

USD 128
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 156/night.

Staybridge Suites Louisville East(Louisville)(Great Value!)
USD 150
USD 127
Staybridge.com
USD 118
USD 114
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 151/night.

Hyatt Place Louisville-East(Louisville)(Great Value!)
USD 115
USD 98
USD 231
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 261/night.

USD 201
USD 186
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 245/night.

Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo(Louisville)(Great Value!)
USD 83
USD 74
Priceline
1,345 results
All reviewsevening receptioncooked to order breakfastmanagers receptiongreat hotelthe sofa bedbreakfast was excellentcomplimentary breakfastpool and hot tubbreakfast staffexcellent staywould highly recommend this hotelwe've stayedclean roomsdefinitely stay here againthe breakfast areabusiness tripchurchill downs
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Overall good stay as this is your typical Embassy Suites. Breakfast and night snack were great and my kids enjoyed the pool. Gym was a little small but they do have an agreement with a larger facility close by but I did not have tons to try it out. Recommend if you are in the area!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Erin F, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Thank you for the recommendation! We are thankful you chose us for your recent stay and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My husband, who is a diamond member, stayed at this hotel while on business. Upon leaving, he left his wedding band on the sink. I called the hotel and spoke to the housekeeping manager. She informed me they weren't able to find the ring but it is possible that it got mixed in the sheets. I explained that her explanation didn't make sense. The ring is dark and could easily be seen on the light colored sink. I told her the ring was inexpensive, a strategy to get ring back, and 5 minutes later we received a phone call stating they found the ring...really? The ring was then sent to manager who was suppose to mail it on Wednesday. When the ring wasn't delivered, I had to get up early one Sunday morning (6 am central time) to try to speak to the manager but the front desk staff couldn't find him. To my surprise, the ring was never mailed. They finally mailed the ring and I would have thought the hotel would have paid the $25 to mail it because of the delay but not only did they charge us but they mailed it to the wrong address.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank educator26
Gary B, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear educator26,
I am so sorry that we did not get the wedding band that was left here back to you in a timely manner. We are typically better than that and I am sorry that was not your experience. Our housekeeping team members are frequently finding both expensive and inexpensive items left in the hotel. Our newest room attendant has been here over two years, many have been here more than 10 years. They are among the finest housekeeping team I have ever worked with.

Again, my apologies for your experience with us.

Gary Burdette
502.426.9191
gary.burdette@Hilton.com

Reviewed 31 March 2018

After a couple of days hiking in Mammoth Cave we needed a hot tub/spa at the end of a family getaway. Turns out is hot tubs are not much of a thing in KY. Embassy Suites to the rescue with pool open until midnight.

It was our first visit to Louisville and we would have preferred to be downtown but this location worked out well. Guaca Mole restaurant is blocks away and very good, lots of vegetarian options too.

We found spacious rooms, beautiful atrium, far better than average complimentary breakfast. Make sure you get in line for your custom omelette/eggs/pancakes before 9 because breakfast shuts down promptly.

Because we were here during spring break, we saw lots of families with kids but this seems to be more of a business traveler's hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank 88simone
Erin F, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

our room was big and nice but had stains on the couch and had a mold smell coming from the bathroom. the hot tub was very nice but the "heated pool" wasn't even warm. there is not a restaurant inside the hotel but the best place to eat is in a little community Called anchorage which is only a few min from this hotel. the room was quiet which was nice, the bed was comfortable. the breakfast was really good because there are custom omelettes and fresh pancakes. the location wasn't that good because it was almost 15 minutes away from downtown. but if you do stay here, make sure to go to anchorage.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Gary B, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Imniccum01,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to know that overall you found the hotel to be "very good". I am happy you found your suite to be quiet, your bed comfortable and enjoyed our breakfast. I am sorry to learn you had an odor in your bathroom as well as a stained sofa. We do our best to eliminate such issues and I am sorry that is what you encountered. Our hotel does in fact have a restaurant that serves lunch Monday through Friday and dinner 7 nights a week. We look forward to seeing you the next time your travels return you to Louisville.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

The hotel itself is beautiful and clean. Right when you walk in, you are greeted by a front desk agent and checked in promptly. This hotel is minutes from downtown Louisville, where all the actions is, but just far enough that it is quiet. We ate at the restaurant and they food was good - I would suggest going out to dinner somewhere downtown Louisville if you are a foodie like me. The beds are very comfortable and also very clean. I will definitely stay here again if we decide to take another weekend get away.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Kendra S,

So glad to know you enjoyed your weekend getaway with us. We appreciate your business and look forward to a future visit.