All reviews room was clean front desk bob evans olive garden first floor safe area one night stay would stay again within easy walking distance coffee maker very nice stay microwave cleanliness pets interstate iron housekeeper
Reviewed 25 March 2017

Check-in was suppose to be at 3:00 pm but wasn't able until 10 minutes afterward because The clerk didn't even know if he had any rooms cleaned yet. While clerk was to assign me a room in which I had reservations for and stopped by the day prior to confirm. He answered the phone and instead of helping me or politely telling the person on the phone to hang on while he finished with me, he held a conservation with that person on the phone while I stood there. Now I have told and explained to the clerk that my wife was having surgery the next day and she had to drink some stuff so many hours prior and need to be near a rest room. The reason for me checking on my room reservations the day before. So I am worried that my wife might have an accident because of this clerk. Then my wife found the toilet handle broken when we got to the room and they couldn't give us another because they were booked up. I will never stay at this motel again!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
redroof7034, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville East - Hurstbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Red Roof Inn Louisville East - Hurstbourne. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Other than the loud fridge, and a loud neighbor screaming at her husband. Room was nice and comfortable. Easy to get too, easy to get back on interstate. Staff was very helpful to my need for a special room.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
redroof7034, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville East - Hurstbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Thank You for taking the time to write a review
I am happy to hear that your room was clean and comfortable.
I am sorry to hear about the noise, If you ever need anything during your stay please feel free to call the front desk we are here 24 hours and are always happy to help our guest.
Thank you again for choosing to stay with us, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Excellent property. Always clean rooms and staff is professional and provides excellent customer service. Stayed several times at this location and always receive a polite friendly desk clerk and a clean room.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
redroof7034, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville East - Hurstbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review
I appreciate your kind words and will be sure to share them with my staff
They take pride in what they do and want our guest to have the best experience possible
Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

I stayed here while driving from Wisconsin to North Carolina. Clean, quiet, and a friendly staff.

I thought it was nice that my dog stayed with me at no extra cost.

The neighborhood was pleasant for exercising my dog and there was a good selection of restaurants within a mile or two of the motel

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
redroof7034, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville East - Hurstbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Thank You for taking the time to write a review
I appreciate your kind words and will share them with my staff
We are in a great location and are within a few miles of some of our great local attractions
for example Churchill Downs home of the Kentucky Derby is only 8 miles away.
The Louisville Slugger Museum and Muhammad Ali center are only 10 miles away
Thank You again for choosing to stay with us, and we hope to see you again if your travel needs bring you back to Louisville.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

The Red Roof Hurstbourne is just off Interstate 64 and next to plenty of restaurants. The hotel is remodeled and you can connect your phone to the tv instead of touching a filthy remote like every other hotel. The floor is a vinyl wood which makes it clean and the beds are soft. I visit every other weekend.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Benjamin F
redroof7034, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville East - Hurstbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

Thank You for taking the time to write a review
I appreciate your kind words and will share them with the rest of my staff
We are in a great location within a few miles of several of our fun local attractions.
The Kentucky Derby Museum, The Muhammad Ali Center, and Louisville Slugger Museum just to mention a few are all within 10 miles.
Thank You again for choosing to stay with us, and we will see you again soon