All reviews room was clean front desk bob evans olive garden first floor safe area one night stay would stay again within easy walking distance coffee maker very nice stay derby weekend microwave cleanliness pets interstate iron
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

This hotel was very clean with very good southern hospitality. Brenda Mack was so wonderful and may I say her customer service skills was amazing. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The rooms are nice, clean and well maintained. Brenda Mack thank you for the wonderful hospitality.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
redroof7034, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville East - Hurstbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review
I hope you enjoyed your vacation
I appreciate all of your kind words and will be sure to share them with my staff
They work hard and take pride in offering a clean and comfortable place to stay
Brenda is the newest member of our team and I am proud of her
Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we do hope to see you again

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Great place to stay. I am at this hotel several days every week and have always had a good experience. Only 2 negatives
1. Beds are a hard. Not very comfortable. Since I am there so much I purchased a memory foam topper. Fixed the problem.
2. Light from street lights come thru the windows. I have no fix for this as of yet. Still thinking about it.

Brenda at the front desk has been amazing. She always thinks about me when I am due to check in and goes the extra mile to help me any way she can.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

Thank You for taking the time to write a review
I appreciate your comments and will share them with the rest of my staff
We take pride in offering clean rooms and great service
Brenda is the newest member of my team and I am happy to hear she is doing so well.
We look forward to seeing you again next week

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Front desk clerk rude and not at all helpful. Non smoking room reeked of cigarettes. Party above us were very loud. No place to walk dog. No bags for dog waste and there was dog poop everywhere We always pick up our after our dog. This was the 3rd Red Roof in 10 days. Others were much better!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
redroof7034, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville East - Hurstbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review
I am truly sorry to hear that your experience here was not a good one
I can assure you this is not how we do business and I would like the opportunity
to speak to you in person about your stay.

Please feel free to call me at 502 426-7621

Reviewed 7 July 2016

The room was clean enough, but smelled like smoke. I am very sensitive to cigarette smoke, so it may the stay unpleasant. I stayed at Red Roof the week before and the room was fine, but the second stay was not fine.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
redroof7034, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville East - Hurstbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
I am sorry that your experience here was not a good one.
Please accept my sincerest apologies.
I can assure you that this is not the way we do business
We strive to provide every customer with superior service; therefore your feedback is very important to us.
I want you to know that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem that occurred during your stay to prevent any future ocurance.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 days. The front desk associates went above and beyond to help Me, Got me in a room before check in, it was a long week and I was exhausted. The 93 degrees did'nt help either and tired not a good combination. The room was nice, clean and the King size bed was soo comfortable, I knocked out after showering and slept 13 hrs.. lol It was Very Quiet for a Friday. Extended my stay and enjoyed some quiet time.
The rooms are really nice. Great accommodations and the All the staff was friendly and made sure I had everything I needed. I definitely will stay here more often. Kudo's to the gals on day shift.. Really enjoyed the laughs.. So if you need a safe, quiet and clean, comfy place to stay Definitely chose this hotel.
I have to say even the towels were Very Nice and not some cheapies like some top hotels I paid double for..Really great bunch of people.
Be back again soon for sure

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
redroof7034, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville East - Hurstbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2016

Thank You for taking the time to write a review
I appreciate your kind words, I have a great staff and they enjoy making our guest happy
I will be sure to share your comments with them
We look forward to seeing you again , and sharing some more laughs when you return