All reviews room was clean front desk hardwood floors strip mall waffle house refrigerator and microwave great place to stay churchill downs would stay here again the entire staff home away from home great room coffee maker convenient location business trip kelli motel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Service was great rooms was clean will stay here again for sure the girl Madison at the front desk was very helpful and very professional I stay in a lot of hotels for work and I would stay at any red roof inn that had the respectfull staff members like this one

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
i0134redroof, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so very much for choosing to stay with us. Madison tries very hard to make each and every guest her main priority. Not only do we focus on what we can do for you, we thoroughly enjoy doing so! The housekeepers do a very good job of making sure every room is up to Red Roof Standards. We definitely take pride in our location.
Again, I can not thank you enough for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. Call us anytime to schedule your next visit!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Ceiling and walls have dust balls, Desk chair, YUK! You can see the floor has been mopped but particles of junk on the floor. Remodeled by disconnecting the old crown molding type lights and then installing a new light fixture. If you are going to leave the old fixture there, please dust it. if you leave the lights off over the bed that are almost falling off the wall you cant see how dirty they are. They want you to sign to OK charging you $1.50 because they are providing you with a safe in the room. I told them I didn't need the safe and they said they will take it off my statement. We'll see. That is a first for me to be charged for the safe. It was raining so there was no TV reception. Called the front desk and they said with Satellite TV that happens when it rains. There is a reason not to have satellite TV. Really glad that I'm not traveling with the wife. This was not a bargain basement price. Wondering who is staying here and writing 4 star reviews.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
i0134redroof, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are truly and deeply sorry that the interior of the room was not meeting your expectations. Please let us know what room number you were in so we can inspect it, because that is not the standard for our rooms here. Our housekeepers work hard and will always come back to get anything they missed or overlooked. We want our guests know that they will have a clean, safe and comfortable room to stay in.

As far as the safe fee, we inform our guests when they check in that we do provide a safe for you in our rooms. Anything you store in the safe is insured for up to $10,000. We advise you to let us know at the end of your stay if you used it or not. instead of hiding the fee, as you let us know that you did not use the safe, we are always more than happy to refund the $1.50. Therefore, if you are willing to contact us, we would most definitely do the same for you. Just give us a call so we can look you up and reverse the charge back onto your credit card (or you can always stop by and get your refund if you had originally paid cash).

We really appreciate that you chose to stay with us and we are willing to do what we can to have made this a more enjoyable experience for you. We value our guests and especially value your suggestions and input on anything we can improve. Our goal is to ensure you're completely satisfied with your entire stay. Please feel free to give us a call. We would be more than happy to do whatever we can for you to reconsider staying with us again.

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Came to visit and wanted to stay! Awesome rooms with lots of space, an in room safe, fridge, and microwave. The desk clerk Madison was so helpful when I couldn’t figure out how to work my new credit card with the chip in it for the credit card machine . She was very on the ball as well as there were 4 people in line when I walked in and I was in my room within 10 minutes. She even made coffee just for me and my fiancé when the guy who checked out before me took the last cup.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

I am very proud to have employees that receive such wonderful reviews. Madison is our newest front desk rep but she quickly caught on and is now a valued member of our team. We are always prepared to do what's necessary to make our guests feel the most at home. We have an amazing team of housekeepers to thank for the cleanliness of the room. They take pride in paying extra attention to detail and insist on being as thorough as possible to make sure that each and every room is going to exceed our guest's expectations. We are looking forward to your next stay and thank you for the time you took to give our location such an awesome review.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

At the last minute my husband and I had to get a hotel for the night. Most hotels are complicated or need a huge deposit, but it was refreshing not having to deal with all that here at the Red Roof Inn. Everything was so easy! In and out with the key. All the staff were friendly and made you feel at home. Madison at the front desk was wonderful about all your needs. Thanks again Madison.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Deborah G, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

We appreciate you staying with us and your praise is highly valued. We love hearing what we did right, especially because our staff works very hard to ensure that your stay with us was worth five stars as well as the time you took to tell us about it. Madison will be thrilled to know that you were pleased with the service. We try our best to make sure everything is as comfortable and as close to a home-away-from-home as we can possibly make it. We definitely look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

I had a fantastic stay at this Red Roof Inn. Madi was incredibly nice and super helpful with getting me set up for a comfortable stay. She was diligent and expeditious with getting me checked in, as well as knowledgeable about the local area. And when I got to my room I was also very pleased that it was CLEAN. 100% would stay at this Red Roof again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Deborah G, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2018

It is always our goal to ensure that our guests have the best experience possible. We appreciate that you took the time to let us know about your stay. Madison is an excellent representative because she's very familiar with the area and can help guests find their way around, as well as all the restaurants, shopping and special events/activities nearby.

Our housekeepers work hard to make sure the room is comfortable and ready for your arrival. We hope to see you again soon. You can call us at any time to make a reservation. As always, the room will be up to your standards, and that's a guarantee.