All reviews room was clean front desk hardwood floors strip mall waffle house refrigerator and microwave great place to stay churchill downs coffee maker expo center kelli motel rri fairgrounds dryer pillows carpet
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Had a awesome stay...very nice and clean..rebecca and brandi and Debbie were fantastic and very helpful .my room was cleaned by magi...it was very clean..beds were comfortable .and love the hardwood floors..

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Judy C
Deborah G, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Magi is a great housekeeper who takes pride in her work. she always has a great smile to welcome her guest. Brandi and Rebecca at the desk have a passion for service and enjoy sharing their knowledge of our city.

Please come back and visit soon.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Overall the room was clean. When I went to use the restroom I noticed something on the wall. When I looked in the light I saw there were several pubic hairs all over the wall. I was mortified. Cleaning the bathroom needs to be gone over with a fine tooth comb. This was my 2nd stay here but I will not be back.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Deborah G, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. The best way that we can improve the quality of our service is feed back from our valued guest. I would appreciate it if you could e-mail me at i0134@redroof.com and let me know what room you were in so that I can retrain the housekeeper.

I hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

The customer service at Red Roof inn Fair & Expo in Louisville Ky was great. Brandi took care of all our reservations and did an exceptional job. My husband & I have been staying in hotels for 2 months due to a house fire, so seeing a smiling face made our stay so much nicer!! Maggie took care of our room and kept it perfectly clean and well stocked. We plan on returning very soon because of Brandi and her hard work. Keep up the good work Red Roof Inn!!

Room Tip: Ask for the King suite, Its wonderfully spacious and clean!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Deborah G, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Thank you so much for the very nice review. I am so sorry to hear about your house fire. After such a trying experience I am glad that Brandi took very good care of you. I will be sure to share your review with her.

Magi does an excellent job. She has a great attitude and is always willing to go the extra mile. I am very proud of all of my housekeepers.

Please come back and visit soon.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

I’ve been staying here for a long time, it’s clean and nice. The staff is excellence, Brandi, Kelly,Debbie,Judy,Angela, and Kimberly are all great at this place. I’ve not met anyone of the people here that don’t have a smile and very polite bunch for sure. I highly recommend this place to anyone needing to stay in Louisville area.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Deborah G, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Thank you much for your very nice review. The staff and I enjoy hearing that our guest appreciate us. I will be sure to share this review with Brandi, Kelli, Judy, Angela and Kimberle.

I hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Another year, and another stay! It was nicer than the last year, and the staff was friendly as always. My rabbit loves this place, and we look forward to our next stay. Two rabbit ears up!!
(\ (\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Deborah G, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a very nice review. We love having you and your bunny stay here every year with us. We look forward to seeing you in March.