All reviews room was clean front desk hardwood floors strip mall waffle house refrigerator and microwave great place to stay churchill downs coffee maker expo center kelli motel rri fairgrounds dryer pillows carpet
Reviewed 26 February 2016

I stayed at this Red Roof Inn last week. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Kelli always had a smile on her face and had good coffee ready every morning, She made me reservations for my next stay next month. I stayed in the king room that had a small refrigerator and microwave. The rooms was very clean and looked to be recently updated. I am definitely coming back again.

Room Tip: I liked the third floor room. There is an elevator
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
DRG1957, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2016

Thank you so much for the great review. Kelli is a valuable employee. Most people like her smile and she does make a mean cup of coffee.

The Superior king room is our nicest room with 37 inch flat screen TV, a microfride, coffee pot, blow dryer and iron and ironing board in the room. We also offer 37 HD channels, free WIFI and free long distance in the USA.

I look forward to seeing you next month.

Reviewed 23 February 2016

This was a VERY clean place to stay. We were only minutes from the Zoo. We had a microwave and mini fridge and coffee in our room. Each room has a safe. 3 floors of rooms and has elevators. We didn't feel it was noisy or unsafe. Beds were comfortable. Would stay here again

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2016

This hotel is horrible, you could see daylight through the door to our room because it didn't seal correctly. You could hear every single noise inside the room, from people walking to luggage carts and housekeeping carts rolling by. On the inside the heater made this ticking noise all night long. Hardly slept a wink all night. Will never stay there again! Take my advise and stay away.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
DRG1957, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2016

I am so sorry that you had such a horrible experience at the hotel. We always want our guest to have a wonderful night stay and a good rest. Please call me at 502-456-2993 option 6 so that we can discuss this further. Again, I am very sorry.

Reviewed 12 February 2016

An overall great place to stay. The rooms are always super clean and everything works! But best of all is the friendliness of the staff who always make you feel welcome. From the GM, on down everyone genuinely welcomes your stay. Kimberle at the front desk makes me feel at home when I arrive. And these folks take pride in their work and it shows!

Room Tip: Get the superior 1 King with microwave...it's worth it!
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Thank you so much for the great review! We always love to hear that our guest had a wonderful stay with us and found the rooms to be super clean.

Kimberle tries her best to make everyone feel at home. There is nothing like seeing a smiling face after a long hard day of work or travel.

Please come back and visit soon.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

In town for a business meeting at the Fairgrounds and it was so simple and easy to check in even late at night. I had the misfortune of ruining a tire when I hit some debris in the way and came to the hotel loaded on a wrecker. Got checked in and the luggage unloaded. The car was taken to a nearby auto service, to get help the next day. After 24 hours no tire from the service and I am getting a bit concerned. I found a tire at a nearby tire dealer.
I asked Kimberly to summons me a taxicab to take me to the tire dealer. Kim offered to take me in her personal car to get the tire and then took me with the tire to the auto service for mounting. You talk about above and beyond the call of duty! That is it. Thanks for all the Red Roof Inn staff and especially Kimberly.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
DRG1957, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review. I am glad to hear that the staff made it simple and easy for you after such a trying day. There is nothing worse than being in a strange town and not knowing where to take your car when it needs service.

The staff told me what happened and I think it was Tonya who actually took you to get the tire fixed. Both Kimberle and Tonya have a heart of gold and would do anything to help someone out.

The next time you are in Louisville I hope you will think about staying with us again. See you soon.