All reviews the indoor outdoor pool evening kickback pool attendant evening food baked potato hot breakfast breakfast and dinner room was clean hot tub sleeper sofa would definitely stay here again exercise room i highly recommend this hotel non smoking yogurt wonderful stay king bed
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

In town for college visit. 10 minutes from campus surrounded by many fast food options and Starbucks up the street. Rooms were comfortable and clean. Front desk friendly and accommodating for early arrival. Breakfast was well stocked and perfect for quick bite. Would recommend again!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

We called at 1am wary from long hours on the road. Booking agent couldn't have been nicer. We arrived at 2am and were met with prompt, courteous, and caring staff. She gave us a 1pm checkout without hesitation. We had a big travel trailer and there were no spots to park so she put us in the tour bus parking spot which worked out great! Room was imaculate, clean, and fresh smelling. Bed was comfortable with a ton of pillows to get comfy. We went down for breakfast within a half an hour of it ending any all of the food was hot and the attendant was still restocking hot and cold foods. She was so courteous asking us if she could help us with anything and if the food was satisfactory. I must say that I am very scrutinous of hotels and this is the best hotel I've ever stayed in. The $120 king price was unbelievable for the quality of this hotel, staff, friendliness, and cleanliness. I've stayed in much more expensive and higher end hotels and I would stay here over one of those any day. We will definitely check for more Druerys throughout our travels. Well done!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2018

My wife and I had a fantastic stay here in late September. The hotel seemed freshly remodeled and the room was spacious and clean. Excellent customer service: we were upgraded to a suite because the sink in our previous room was clogged. We'd definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Best hotel as far as I am concern - never disappointed. I booked another hotel on this trip and was very disappointed. My only disappointment is that I wish there were more hotels throughout the country.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in the Drury Louisville East for many years and hVe been always impressed with their service levels by the staff, the afternoon happy hour. Their rooms were dated but always clean and nice. So it was always my preferred hotel in Louisville.

It was nice surprise to arrive yesterday and see that they had remodeled the rooms recently. The whole works from the LED lights, AC system to the toilet wares. Very impressed with the remodel. The pictures doesn’t do enough justice but that’s all I’ve got. Certainly much better than the major chains I have stayed in Louisville.

One of my favourite places to stay in the US during my business trips.

Trip type: Travelled on business