All reviews bedroom suite meijer grocery store full size fridge hot and cold selections shopping and restaurants enjoyed the indoor pool within walking distance spent nights here family stay laundry room oatmeal morning breakfast hot tub front desk staff other guests the rooms were nice minute drive
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

This is our first visit to this hotel and we are quite pleased with everything. The staff is friendly and professional. Breakfast had many options and the attendant there was wonderful. One morning she even came to our table to let us know she was about to shut it down, as it was after 9am, in case we needed anything else. Another day, she brought small glasses of smoothies to each table.
We stayed in a suite and it was clean and spacious. The kitchen area was so convenient for making small meals/snacks. The laundry room was also clean and the machines worked perfectly. The hotel looks just like the pictures posted online. There are several restaurants and stores within walking distance and/or a few min drive. We had a few work related deliveries
and the staff at the front desk were so helpful. We will definitely be staying at this hotel next time we are in the area.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank joyfulmommy
General M, General Manager at Residence Inn Louisville Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Hello joyfulmommy, Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent stay. We are delighted to read that our team as well as our accommodations were able to meet and exceed your expectations. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed 19 April 2017

We chose this Residence Inn for its convenient location for visiting relatives and have rarely been disappointed by Residence Inns. This one is sub-par with minor but easily fixed details. The in room coffee maker dated to the 70s and produced a very weak brew. House keeping did a poor job of keeping room supplies up to date if at all. The first night our room was not serviced at all and we found on complaint that we had to remove a do not disturb sign by 10.30 am with no prior warning. The bed was too soft and uncomfortable, the bathroom fan excessively noisy. With our previous poor experience with the Courtyard I think I shall give up on the Marriott chain for whom I have been a long term customer (25 years or so)

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Angela K, General Manager at Residence Inn Louisville Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about your recent stay. I am so sorry to hear that you felt it was just okay. I have already spoken with our Housekeeping leader and staff on your experience and sincerely apologize. Our coffee pots are all new as they were replaced with our renovation and get replaced regularly as needed but thank you for bringing to our attention that yours is not working properly. We are supposed to leave a note under each door with a Do Not Disturb sign informing them that if they need service they simply need to call down to the front desk prior to 11:30am. For some reason, your room got skipped and you didn't get a note. I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to host you in the future to prove that your experience was a one-time mistake and definitely not the normal World-Class service that the Residence Inn Northeast always provides. Please reach out to me directly if there is anything I can do for you.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

It was very bad experience, I sent twice my clothes to dry cleaning service, first time I receive clothes from someone else at the hotel, second time my clothes were still wet and after 2 days I realized my shirts were stained and no response from the hotel, people at front desk say "sorry will talk to te manager and we'll give you an answer, I leave the hotel without any response I'm expecting they contact me and give me a solution on my stained clothes.. very disappointed is not a cheap service.

Stayed: March 2017
Angela K, General Manager at Residence Inn Louisville Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

I'm so sorry about your dry cleaning experience. I know that our Operations Manager did reach out to you and apologized and notified you that he rebated your dry cleaning bill and said that when you returned next week he would send your shirts back to the dry cleaners to have them get the stains out or you could choose another cleaners at our expense. I also saw your response to him asking for cash instead. Unfortunately, we cannot pay cash out at the hotel but as he mentioned, we will cover cost to get the stains from your shirt if you choose a different dry cleaner. We also notified the dry cleaning company that we use and they also offered to do that at no cost. Again, I do apologize and I'm sorry if the solution is not what you were looking for, but with the dry cleaning company being an outside company, what is within our means is to fully rebate you and cover any costs to make this right. Thank you!

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Totally updated and all areas were clean...common areas as well as guest rooms. Staff was very friendly. Other guests left the pool area a complete mess with towels tossed on the floor and water tracked out into the hall...staff immediately picked up the pool area, refilled towels & washed the floors. Guest room was well laid out & very clean. Breakfast was plentiful and good. Will definately return.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Residence Inn Louisville Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

FindTheBeachNow, Thank you so much for your recent stay and great review of your experience at the Residence Inn Louisville Northeast! We really appreciate guest feedback and you mentioned all the aspects that we focus on for a wonderful stay. It's all due to our great staff, that provide such well-maintained guest rooms and common areas, along with excellent guest service. We strive to have every guest leave as satisfied as you did. Once again, thanks for the great review and staying with us! We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed here on New Year's Eve and it was perfect. We needed a hotel that was family friendly. They provided a pack-and-play for our daughter at no additional cost. We stayed in a one bedroom suite and it was just what we were looking for. The separate bedroom allowed our daughter to sleep while we watched NYE celebrations on tv in the other room. The kitchenette was nice with a newer stainless steel refrigerator. This location can't be beat. It's right off of I-265 just north of I-64. Many restaurants plus a Target and Meijer all in the same complex as the hotel. The pool was nice, but crowded on NYE. Didn't use the hot tub. Really enjoyed the free breakfast in the morning as well. It was a quick stay for us, but we would recommend it. Staff was friendly and accommodating.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank WhitandTom
General M, General Manager at Residence Inn Louisville Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2017

Dear WhitandTom, We work to provide our guests with an excellent experience, and I’m happy to see we were able to achieve this for you! It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope you will continue to use our facility whenever you are back in the area.